It arrived today v3.0

JeffB

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game Issued ZSC Lions 10/11 #14 Tambellini

i like the new jerseys much...with skyline of Zurich city on it.

I also like how the Subaru logos match the jersey nicely...the solartop on the back hem kinda hurts it, though. Overall nice jersey!

Man, I dunno what it is, but I'm starting to fall in love with international jerseys like that, with all the ads and stuff all over them. I have to find a way to pick up a Modo jersey from a few years ago.

Man, I dunno what it is, but I'm starting to fall in love with international jerseys like that, with all the ads and stuff all over them. I have to find a way to pick up a Modo jersey from a few years ago.

I'm not really a fan but someone had a Beer Kings gamer at a Gladiators game last year and I definitely liked that one...what a great name for a team too.

Couple odd ones that a friend of mine gave me for helping him out with a few things...

First is a team issued Mallards jersey:

100_1625.jpg

Next is what appears to be a game worn Gulls jersey, it has a fight strap, double elbows/shoulders and shows game wear. He said it was bought from the team as is, it's missing numbers from one arm and a name plate..I haven't done much research to figure out who this could have belonged too and why the plate and one arms worth of numbers were removed but either way it's a cool jersey and I'll probably do a full strip on it if I can't figure out who it once belonged too. If I can figure it out I'll have the 26 and proper name added back to it.

100_1626.jpg

100_1627.jpg

Picked this up from Slim after he was nice enough to make it available to me. There's a couple minor things wrong with the cusomization but nothing that'll be too hard to fix.

2738309960105461084S425x425Q85.jpg2771991790105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

Anybody have experience removing screenprinting? I hate the little Cosby logo on the bottom hem.

I'm going to start this off by stating the obvious, and that is that Mike does absolutely amazing work.

Authentic Pro Player Adam Graves w/C and 2000 Patch New York Rangers Away Blue Jersey

IMG_6337.jpg

IMG_6338.jpg

Authentic Starter Adam Graves New York Rangers Blue Liberty Jersey

IMG_6342.jpg

IMG_6343.jpg

Authentic Starter Adam Graves New York Rangers White Liberty Jersey

IMG_6340.jpg

IMG_6341.jpg

Authentic Reebok 6100 Ryan Callahan New York Rangers Blue Liberty Rookie Jersey

IMG_6344.jpg

IMG_6345.jpg

1983-84 Gartner

*NOTE* - this guy doesn't have any collar tags left. If anyone has any old ccm replicas, or a destroyed jersey, and you have a collar tag that you can spare, pm me, svp.

2239068410105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

2113536180105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

This is just incredibly incredible. Where did you find such an amazing jersey? Oh, and how much didst thou payeth? :o

Edited by coure_azzurro

Great looking Rangers jerseys

We all should invest in a place for mike to do his work and get the kick backs with our own jerseys being done .

This is just incredibly incredible. Where did you find such an amazing jersey? Oh, and how much didst thou payeth? :o

The wild and wonderful world of ebay, many moons ago. I've had it sitting in my closet for a few years now, and had the hardest time finding some matching sport mesh to make a nameplate for it. Just recently I found a fellow collector who had some, and since he knows how to sew, I provided him some pics with the jersey, and voila.

ok really, last 10th anniversary jersey, I promise:

6131886508_2455b980ba.jpg6131336269_5772b946fb.jpg

2010-11 CBJ Matt Calvert Away Set 1. I don't have a photo match or video match to prove it yet, but this should've been worn during his first NHL game and also his second game, when he scored his first career goal against Jonathan Quick and the LAK.

btw, if anyone can help with access to elibrary, I could use it...the access I had doesn't work any longer...

Screw that, keep 'em coming! The BJ's have the best jerseys in the league, period. Straight foward design, nice logo, red white and blue's almost always a winner, the single stars on the sleeves and the name/number font scream classy, and the 10th ann patch compliments it perfectly.

6131886508_2455b980ba.jpg6131336269_5772b946fb.jpg

2010-11 CBJ Matt Calvert Away Set 1. I don't have a photo match or video match to prove it yet, but this should've been worn during his first NHL game and also his second game, when he scored his first career goal against Jonathan Quick and the LAK.

btw, if anyone can help with access to elibrary, I could use it...the access I had doesn't work any longer...

I checked all the Calvert photos on elibrary. Unfortunately none of the photos of the away jersey have no visible marks. I'll keep looking though.

If anyone sees me posting pictures of the same three Graves jerseys CJ posted, it's because I broke into his house and stole them :D...Do want.

I checked all the Calvert photos on elibrary. Unfortunately none of the photos of the away jersey have no visible marks. I'll keep looking though.

Thanks. I have gamecenter and I believe I can match it to at least the 1/8/11 game when he scored his first goal. There's a stick mark on the back of his right arm, just above the elbow, and there are two marks on the front right/front shoulder area in the right. I'd be interested in any photos from that game (vs LAK), and I've also matched it to some photos from the St. Louis game on 1/22. I don't have any pictures of him from his first game, 1/7/11 vs Anaheim and video is sketchy because he didn't really do anything in the game so he is rarely focused on.