It arrived today v3.0

JeffB

One new pickup and two jerseys freshly back from being customized. Big thanks to Mike for doing the sewing, awesome job dude.

Authentic Pro Player Adam Graves w/C and 2000 Patch New York Rangers Home White Jersey

IMG_6069.jpg

IMG_6071.jpg

Authentic CCM Adam Graves w/1994 SCF Patch New York Rangers Home Jersey

IMG_6074.jpg

IMG_6075.jpg

And the pickup, from NuJerzeyDevil,

Authentic CCM Bryan Berard w/25th Anniversary Patch New York Islanders Away Wave Jersey

IMG_6072.jpg

IMG_6073.jpg

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice! How's the wear? Mine has a nice red/rust color transfer on the back of the right arm with a lot of puck marks on the front.

Maybe from the goalpost?

You had an Islanders jersey show up on the same day as your two Graves ones??? That's it; send them both back.

lol no I've had that one for a few days actually, just got around to posting the pictures. I also have another Rangers jersey I want you to try and strip, but it's probably gonna be a job...

Maybe from the goalpost?

That's seriously what I am hoping for lol. Its either that or sweat.

You had an Islanders jersey show up on the same day as your two Graves ones??? That's it; send them both back.

Second(ed?). Send the Graves to Brilliant! and the Berard to me! Make up your mind!

Otherwise, nice pickups!

It's definitely from the goalpost. He probably caught a spot that had been chipped off and got some rust on the jersey. It happens very often.

And the pickup, from NuJerzeyDevil,

Authentic CCM Bryan Berard w/25th Anniversary Patch New York Islanders Away Wave Jersey

I was too slow trying to grab that one, still kicking myself, great jersey :stickhndl:

Nice! How's the wear? Mine has a nice red/rust color transfer on the back of the right arm with a lot of puck marks on the front.

not that bad. a few black marks on the chest. not as good as yours though

i also grabbed a blue one and it has the pink staining on one of the arms. i guess he likes to hug the posts??

...considering he didnt play many games for the pack that year, that's 3 jerseys with noticeable wear. i havent tried to match these yet, but as an fyi, the wolf pack facebook page has a decent amount of pics from that season.

2926043100099825289S425x425Q85.jpg2434511740099825289S425x425Q85.jpg2829641420099825289S425x425Q85.jpg

2918923260099825289S425x425Q85.jpg2374380750099825289S425x425Q85.jpg2816451520099825289S425x425Q85.jpg

Ahh so you're the one who got the Vally gamers. When I heard about Steiner's $99 clearance on Wolf Pack gamers, that's the first ones I looked for. They were pretty picked over by the time I found out and one of the two I ordered was canceled by Steiner because they oversold.

Nice jerseys, but I will never forgive Valiquette for making a great save after he came in to the game against Marian Gaborik which prevented him from scoring his 6th goal of the night.

Ahh so you're the one who got the Vally gamers. When I heard about Steiner's $99 clearance on Wolf Pack gamers, that's the first ones I looked for. They were pretty picked over by the time I found out and one of the two I ordered was canceled by Steiner because they oversold.

i actually hopped on the site literally a couple of minutes after steiner announced the sale via email and the sanguinettis and blue parenteau were already gone

i cant make any guarantees, but if you have any traders, id consider offers. im not a rangers fan, but like nyijm, i went after the pa's and vally's because of the isles connection (and of course, the price)

1985-87 Brian Sutter (potential gamer)

I did a cleaning write-up on this bad boy, for your viewing pleasure -

http://forums.icejer...?showtopic=3831

Go Canucks!!!

I just read your cleaning write-up. Looks like you did an extremely good job. Congrats! The jersey looks very, very nice! :thumbsup:

and....

GO CANUCKS GO!!

i actually hopped on the site literally a couple of minutes after steiner announced the sale via email and the sanguinettis and blue parenteau were already gone

i cant make any guarantees, but if you have any traders, id consider offers. im not a rangers fan, but like nyijm, i went after the pa's and vally's because of the isles connection (and of course, the price)

I wanted the Heikkinen but it was already gone by the time I cleared up funds. I won the Sanguinetti Checkers gamer on Ebay, so I'm pretty excited about that. Overpaid, but its for charity.

A couple of new ones

99/00 Islanders size 58, will be a Luongo rookie

th_IMG_0318.jpg

(finally) 1990/91 Lemieux size 54, signed

th_IMG_0319.jpg th_IMG_0320.jpg