Hockey Metal

slime

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet snoop wore that ducks jersey the year after they won the cup. I can't stand that guy. He's always bandwagoning on teams that win championships.

Yeah he's a straight bandwagon fan.

ray-emery-snoop-dogg1.jpg

but he's born and raised in orange county so I was stoked to see a local celeb come show love. Pennywise are also oc natives and played at our cup show

Edited by chadarini

liljon_041106_7.jpg

carter beauford from DMB is very much into jerseys too--hockey and soccer especially

carter.jpg

he's wearing a rags jersey in the 'ants marching' video

I cannot find a picture but when i saw the Godsmack concert in Camden this past October Five Finger Death Punch was opening for Godsmack and their lead guitarist came out in a Blackhawks practice jersey and that got the crowd pretty worked up since the Stanley cup loss was still pretty fresh. The lead singer was saying this dude is a hardcore blackhawks fan but he preferred the Flyers black and blue style cause it fit the 5FDP style...The whole thing was pretty cool since it all started with the guitarist wearing a hockey jersey.

Please:

Do not post rappers.

Do not post wrestlers.

Do NOT post Justin Beiber.

This is for metal, punk or rock musicians.

Haha. Beiber and the Flyers, a match made in heaven. :thumbsup:

I work in music so I get to talk hockey with alot of bands. off the top of my head-

Kyle from Flatfoot 56 is a huge Blackhawks fan, I couldn't find a pic but you can sort of see the bottom of his Hawks tattoo on his left arm (guy in the Hooligan shirt)

IMAG0077.jpg

Danny, the singer of The Audition, is a big Red Wings fans, we usually have a beer-fueled debate when they come through town.

Veil Of Maya someone already posted, but those shirts are rad

The guys in Theory of a Deadman are from the Vancouver area and the rythm guitarist has a custom Gibson flying V with the Old Canucks V jeresy on the front and "WILLIAMS 22" on the back.

brenner-toad.jpg

Just thinking about it, but a recolor of that jersey to the current colors would be a killer 3rd for the canucks

• 3 weeks later...

One of my favorites, James Maynard Keenan from TOOL came out wearing a Maple Leafs jersey during

their concert at the Molson Ampitheatre in Sep.2006.... I remember the date as I was there!

l-tool.jpg

mjk.jpg