Winnipeg is BACK!

Thats #### legend there getting the old name back. It shouldnt be any other name and this is good news for all.

Now they just need to use their old uniforms and everything would be back to how it used to be. :D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now they just need to use their old uniforms and everything would be back to how it used to be. :D

Unfortunally that most likely wont happen since i read that their new jerseys will look nothing like the old ones.

I think the fans will be okay with new jerseys. Keeping the team name was probably the primary concern.

Unfortunally that most likely wont happen since i read that their new jerseys will look nothing like the old ones.

Yep, I read that too. As long as the Jets don't get "too cute" with the design and color scheme, I think they will look nice. It would be SO MUCH better IMO if they just kept the old design. On NHLUNIFORMS.com they have what the older style would look like on an EDGE jersey, and to me, it looks nice.

http://www.nhluniforms.com/Blog/Blog.html

Scroll down.