Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NYIJM29

NHL Draft Hats 2011

17 posts in this topic

I am sorry if this is in the wrong section, but the NEW STYLE seems to fit this topic the most

Ducks

Sabres

Habs

Rangers

I love that Sabres hat. However, overall I am not sold on the vertical team name stripe design. As IMO it looks kinda forced and awkward on hats like the Rangers. Maybe that's just me...

Edit: Here are the rest of the hats Once again some look pretty good while others not so much

Edited by MavHawk

I really like the Isles hat. Might have to pick one up.

I find it interesting the Panthers are still going to give out a blue hat.

My same thought exactly on the panthers hat. Not really seeing red with a blue hat

These have to be the best hats along with last years draft hat that Reebok has come out with. Hopefully It means no more mesh hats.

I really like the Isles one. I was going to buy it the other day, but my plans changed

With the style and placement of patterns and color selection even teams that I hate have hats that look great. The Islanders hat looks great. If I didn't have so many hats I would get a Ducks hat and an Islanders hat. Love the combination of blue and orange and orange and black.

With the style and placement of patterns and color selection even teams that I hate have hats that look great. The Islanders hat looks great. If I didn't have so many hats I would get a Ducks hat and an Islanders hat. Love the combination of blue and orange and orange and black.

I agree the hats do have a nice design. But I would NOT pay $30 for one. Just wait until next year and they will be on clearance. :lol:

I agree the hats do have a nice design. But I would NOT pay $30 for one. Just wait until next year and they will be on clearance. :lol:

Lids has a buy one get one half off (on all items), so I was looking at buying a replica hockey jersey from them, so the hat would have been $13! But decided against buying the replica. Might wait for a better sale on the hats like you said

I was at the draft so I had to get one. Aside from being a souvenir of my weekend, I did think it was a good looking cap and would not have bought one if it were really ugly.

Yea over 30 bucks is fitted hat territory, I would never pay that much for anything less than a fitted. Lids is a great company to get hats from. Haven't had a problem with them yet and I've bought many hats from them and lots with the buy one get one half off.

LIDS has the 2011 NHL Draft hats for $25.99:

http://www.lids.com/Style/NHL-Draft-Hats

Not bad if you are a club member and save 20%. Or like you guys pointed out, buy one get one half off. :thumbsup:

If you are a Lids member, can you get it for the club price and then BOG.5O?

If you are a Lids member, can you get it for the club price and then BOG.5O?

No. You can either do "buy one get one half off" OR use the 20% membership discount. I know this because I asked one time I was in my local Lids store.

No. You can either do "buy one get one half off" OR use the 20% membership discount. I know this because I asked one time I was in my local Lids store.

Thats what I thought. I will wait until next years draft to buy this hat lol

Thats what I thought. I will wait until next years draft to buy this hat lol

If you've got the Lids discount, IMO, $20 for the hat is not bad. You can get free shipping by having it shipped to a local Lids store or spend over $50 on their site. Depends if the wait is worth it or not. :stickhndl:

I picked up a Ducks off eBay for less than $30 shipped, must say it's probably my favorite or second favorite hat.