MeiGray Expo

Ah! Ok. Thanks for clearing that up.

The seller's tables actually cost money. $250 to be exact! Collector's tables are free though so I figured why not? It'll be a fun time and I get to show off my goods to the general public.

The seller's tables actually cost money. $250 to be exact! Collector's tables are free though so I figured why not? It'll be a fun time and I get to show off my goods to the general public.

Wow. Quite a pretty penny to have a seller's table. Show them what a collection is. :thumbsup:

Heh...one thing I know is that my collection will be TOTALLY overshadowed by most others there! A lot of these guys have some INCREDIBLE stuff.

What happens to people who wear fake jerseys too this event?

Do we tar and feather them at the door or boil them in oil as they are leaving?

What happens to people who wear fake jerseys too this event?

Do we tar and feather them at the door or boil them in oil as they are leaving?

Does that seriously happen? Seems really silly to wear a fake to an expo full of people who could spot it a mile away

Hey where is the pic of me walking out of the summer sale with nothing. That lady stole my Knuble!

Hey where is the pic of me walking out of the summer sale with nothing. That lady stole my Knuble!

Yes I had my eye on that one as well I was going to pick up the Knuble but I see its gone I will wait for next one to get some 2009-10 jerseys as there is not much I would buy from the Flyers stuff

Love the pics Mike. You surely do have some nice jerseys in your collection! Maybe one year I will be able to make it to the Expo and see your collection in person. (I hope I can find a job on the east coast! :D )