Canucks will win Cup!

So Burrows bites a Boston players finger in game 1doh.gif. He doesn't get suspended and then scores the GWG tonight putting Vancouver up 2-0. They will win the cup.

They will win the Cup based on trends of Canadian cities hosting the Winter Olympics then the following year, the home team wins the Cup! It happened twice already...will definitely happen this year.

Easy...the series isn't over yet. Boston has already come back from 2-0 down to win a series this year too so it's definitely not over yet.

If Boston wins, it will be due to the amazing play of Tim Thomas.

Edit: 1000th Post for me! And it was actually somewhat useful and didn't make fun of the Isles/rangers :thumbsup:

Easy...the series isn't over yet. Boston has already come back from 2-0 down to win a series this year too so it's definitely not over yet.

AND Vancouver has had difficulty putting away series when it has BIG leads. It was up 3-0 against Chicago and went to Game 7. They had a 3-1 lead on Nashville and went to Game 6. So I think this series is a little ways from being over. Especially since Boston plays better at home.

AND Vancouver has had difficulty putting away series when it has BIG leads. It was up 3-0 against Chicago and went to Game 7. They had a 3-1 lead on Nashville and went to Game 6. So I think this series is a little ways from being over. Especially since Boston plays better at home.

The series is far from over... BUT the only series they had "difficulty" with was Chicago. Nashville wasnt difficult at all.You think that just because it went to game 6?

The series is far from over... BUT the only series they had "difficulty" with was Chicago. Nashville wasnt difficult at all.You think that just because it went to game 6?

I think Vancouver had a little difficulty with Nashville. Vancouver was forced to play Nashville's defensive style of hockey (they are also suited to do so). Where I think the Canucks prefer a little more up tempo game. BUT Vancouver can also play defensive hockey - just look at Game 1 of the Cup Finals - your typical 1-0 game. And at least 3 of the games in the Nashville series were decided by 1 goal, to the best of my knowledge. I think the Predators frustrated the Canucks a little bit, but Vancouver did not get completely sucked in.

But I have to agree with you Chicago gave them the most fits. Boston does not seem to be anything like them, which is why I believe the Canucks will win, but NOT in a sweep.

I would surely say that the Canucks had NO difficulty at all with San Jose.

Boston will win a couple in their house. I still say Canucks in 6.

Don Cherry said if Boston lost game 2 its over for them.

If anything Cherry at least knows Boston hockey.

wanna put money on it?

If XCdude loses the bet you'll have to wait in line, he still needs to make good on his Wade Redden bet :P

I was rooting for the Canucks, but after the Rome hit tonight I want Boston.

• 2 weeks later...

Lots of things happening on the streets of Vancouver. Burning cars, smoke bombs, fighting.

I hate seeing that crap.

Go Bruins! I am glad Thorton got a cup with the Bruins and Ducks!

Lots of things happening on the streets of Vancouver. Burning cars, smoke bombs, fighting.

Vancouver is the southern California of Canada. :lol:

Da Noobie this isn't you right?

http://rangerland.ne...-1308234722.jpg

SORRY I had too ;)

Haha that is hilarous! Go to Google images and search "Vancouver riot". There are tons of images on there of that mess!