Who will win the Stanley Cup this year?

Who will win the Stanley cup this year?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Stanley Cup and in how many games?

• Canucks in 4
    • Canucks in 5
    • Canucks in 6
    • Canucks in 7
    • Bruins in 6
    • Bruins in 7

So who do you think will win it all? How many games will it take to decide this years champion? IMO I say Canucks in 6.

I voted Van in 5. If you look into the SC thread, I said Boston in 6, just to make Shenanigans happy (he begged me to guess Boston), however I did say Vancouver would win before I posted that.

Vancouver wins game 3 easily

Boston survives game 4

Vancouver wins game 5 in double OT, 2-1. Vancouver goes crazy...there will be a high increase in March babies.

I think Boston takes tonight.

Canucks take game 4.

Boston takes game 5,

Canucks take it all in game 6.

I think Boston takes tonight.

Canucks take game 4.

Canucks then let up and lose game 5,

so they can it all in front of their fans in game 6.

Game 5 is in Vancouver, game 6 is in Boston lol

Dang it I was thinking about it like the basketball finals format. Lol I corrected it :)

Aaron Rome is shooting his team in the foot.

Well he's going to get a 2 game suspension for that hit.

Edit: Maybe more because of how severe that injury was.

No update on the injury yet. I would be shocked if there was no suspension. But I have seen stranger things this year.

Wow 4-0! Boston is on fire now!

8-1! Crazy!

8-1! Crazy!

So there's this goalie Roberto Luongo who is supposed to be "Godly" in net.... :lol: If Thomas does not win the Vezina, there is NO justice in the NHL. He outplayed Luongo in Game 1 AND last night. Thomas made that stupid move in OT in Game 2 which cost Boston.

Game 4 is tomorrow night! :D

2-2! all tied up!

Thomas is the better Goalie peroid. He better win the Vezina and the Heart IMO. If they win the cup he's almost a shoe-in for the Conny also.

I blame Lou for at least 2 goals last night that should of been saved. No excuse. Mr Lou the choker

If the Canuncks keep playing like they are they don't deserve a cup and Boston should take it home.

And after 106 games for each team, the Boston Bruins and the Vancouver Canucks will play in a do or die game 7 for Lord Stanley's Cup. I can't think of a more fitting way for this season to end. As much as it pains me to say this, let's go Bruins.

And after 106 games for each team, the Boston Bruins and the Vancouver Canucks will play in a do or die game 7 for Lord Stanley's Cup. I can't think of a more fitting way for this season to end. As much as it pains me to say this, let's go Bruins.

Same here. My aunt made a good point though...if Vancouver wins the SC, the SC will be about 40 minutes away from my house (Chris Higgins). Funny story is that aunt's son, my cousin, played against Higgins growing up, but I didn't so screw him lol!

WHAT A YEAR! Headshots galore. Teams comming and going. What will next year bring?!?!

I still say Tim Thomas for Heat, Conn Smyth, Vezina and President! but I must share with you some intersteing stats.

1976: Winter Olympics in Montreal.

1977: Montreal Wins the Stanley Cup.

1988: Winter Olympics in Calgary.

1989: Calgary Wins the Stanley Cup

2010: Winter Olympics in Vancover

2011: <????????> wins the Stanley Cup.

Can Vancover keep up with the stat or will Boston break the cycle!?!?

I want Boston to break the cycle, but I think this series may go down like the Ducks/Devils finals of 2003. The home team won every game in that series.

I really don't care who wins tomorrow night, I just want to see an exciting Game 7. I think that's what this series has built up for.

I really don't care who wins tomorrow night, I just want to see an exciting Game 7. I think that's what this series has built up for.

Oh yeah it was exciting! Go Bruins!