What counts as a rookie season?

AngeloS76

He wore it in preseason, right?

Side note: I would have loved to have Gudbranson on the Isles. It is a shame the Panthers and Gudbranson could not work out a contract. Though, I am extremely pleased with Nino Niederreiter. Also, no one gave me an answer on the Nino! Is it alright (not a foul and awesome) to get Nino on one of my royal blanks from MGG?

If he wore the jersey, then go for it. If not, some members of the board may not be pleased with the decision. But above all else, it is your jersey and you have the right to do with it as you please.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he wore the jersey, then go for it. If not, some members of the board may not be pleased with the decision. But above all else, it is your jersey and you have the right to do with it as you please.

He did for I think 4 or 5 games. Thanks. I probably will do it over the summer. Might as well start a Nino collection early (have the draft jersey :thumbsup: ).

You are getting weird looks because it is a Panthers jersey! #Boom #Zinger #Islesfanrippingonsomeoneelse'steamforachange #NowyouknowwhatitslikebeinganIslesfan

Sorry. That comment was not very nice, but this is hockey! I really do like the jersey choice :thumbsup:

You are getting weird looks because it is a Panthers jersey! #Boom #Zinger #Islesfanrippingonsomeoneelse'steamforachange #NowyouknowwhatitslikebeinganIslesfan

Sorry. That comment was not very nice, but this is hockey! I really do like the jersey choice :thumbsup:

I almost posted my 2009-10 Kadri Leafs one in here....Now THAT is a jersey I get weird looks wearing here in Edmonton!

I'm hoping RCS puts Panthers jerseys on super clearance soon like they did for the Buffaslug jerseys. Id really like to get a Steven Weiss (also note I live 5 minutes from their stadium).

Decided to go with a rookie number for one of my Ducks jerseys

p1020304g.jpg