Seedmaya's Jerseys For Sale

seedmaya

Portland Pirates red with Sabres "slug" patches

DSCN0387.jpg

This is a Portland Pirates replica alternate jersey, with the Sabres patches on the shoulders. Would have been worn I think 08-09 and 09-10, before the Sabres switched logos. Size large, blank on the back. $89

Portland Pirates Jhonas Enroth white replica, size large, with shoulder emblems from 2010-11 season (current logo, not the slug). Bought from the Pirates store and customized by their customizer... the numbers are single layer sublimated, just to avoid any confusion there. Pretty much brand new, I never wore it. Asking $140.

DSCN0426.jpg DSCN0424.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Replica Philadelphia Flyers customized for Biron. Numbers are sewn on, but they're single layer. Size L, worn to one game so no tags, but perfect condition as far as I can see. $45

DSCN0441.jpgDSCN0440.jpg

Replica NY Islanders ladies' jersey customized for Biron. Numbers are heatpressed (thanks a lot, NHL.com). Size L (again, ladies' size, so it's a different cut and smaller than a men's), tags still attached so I suspect I never wore it. $35

DSCN0435.jpgDSCN0436.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Replica Cody McCormick alternate jersey, brand new with tags still on, size medium. Customized by Jersey Express, in the proper felt material. $130

DSCN0460-1.jpgDSCN0461-1.jpg

Blank Sabres current home jersey, Reebok Premier, size L. I got this from a friend, so it's been worn a couple times. He washed it and some of the stitching on the striping started to come out in spots... nice workmanship there Reebok. It's just a few short strips of stitching that came out, and I can probably be convinced to fix it up for you if you're worried about it coming the rest of the way undone and you don't sew yourself. $50

DSCN0509.jpg

I have this jersey in a youth XL also available, as well as a couple Indo from size 50-54 ($140 for those).

• 2 weeks later...

Justin Johnson Manchester Monarchs game-worn 2010-11

Signed on the back number.

photobucket-20037-1346957093799.jpg

photobucket-25398-1346957041551.jpg

Comes with a LOA from the team. $275

Marc-Andre Gragnani Portland Pirates game-worn 2008-09

DSCN0417.jpg DSCN0418.jpg

Comes with Meigray papers and whatnot. $375

Just trying to get back what I paid for these, this post is priced pretty much as low as I can go.

• 1 year later...

photobucket-17674-1346509744502.jpg

Philadelphia Flyers Mike Richards signed and practice worn jersey

Comes with LOA from the Flyers

$150

Also available, pictures can be seen in my Photobucket link below.

Minnesota Wild Edge 1.0, red, blank, size 50 - $150

NY Islanders 2.0, navy, Tavares, size 52 or 54 (no tag, so I'm not positive) - $200

NY Islanders 6100, orange, Nielsen, size 52 - $175

NY Rangers game issued Martin Biron, Edge 2.0 goalie cut, white or blue (your choice) - $375

Zack Kassian Amerks number kit for blue jersey (numbers and nameplate, no jersey... but I have a blank that's the right style size L for the right offer) - $75

3 and 4 digits for dark Flyers or Isles jerseys, sleeve and back numbers - make an offer if you're interested, I no longer need them - I think I also have a Flyers C

• 3 months later...

Link to photos of jerseys for sale

For the sake of ease, here's a link to my Photobucket of what I have for sale... I'll put it in the first post also. I'm going to edit out all the weirdly sized pictures in this post, and I'll just post a list and prices, if that's not against the rules.

If you see anything that interests you, shoot me a PM and we can talk about it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Henrik Tallinder game worn white slug - $450

Tyler Ennis black Medicine Hat Tigers, size L- $185

Atlanta Thrashers maroon alt 1.0, size 52 - $150

Rochester Amerks blue CCM older style replica, size L- $100

Bump with new stuff and price changes. If you don't see pictures of something in my Photobucket let me know, it probably got misfiled.