Flyers trade Carter & Richards WOWOWOWOW

TMLFAN

I can See Columbus straightening out Carter's substance issues, but if Richards really had problems why send him to LA? That's a recipe for disaster if you ask me. Plus Brayden Schenn hasn't proved s*** yet.

I would love for these trades to Backfire on the Flyers, but they could use that number 8 pick and Versteeg to move up. Then grab Brad Richards. I'm still nervous about all of this...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

And Flyers fans, mark the date of October 15 on the calender. The Kings are in Philly and its only the 4th game of the year. I can see it already, Richards gets the tying goal and wins it in overtime.

An old topic, but you came pretty darn close. Richards' shot was redirected in for the game-winner in overtime!

...wow, too bad for Columbus. Carter is out with a broken foot now.

Should be extremely short term though, no big deal hopefully.

So far, I think the deals are really working out for everyone if Carter doesn't miss much time. Richards has made an immediate impact, and the Flyers are definitely doing alright. Columbus is doing the worst, but Carter has a few assists and set a face-off win record in his first game.