Free Agency

nogoal99

The rangers have some really good vets down in Hartford I am sure they can call up, wait, no, Redden sucks

(sorry had to do it :thumbsup: )

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rangers have some really good vets down in Hartford I am sure they can call up, wait, no, Redden sucks

(sorry had to do it :thumbsup: )

I also see that Zenon Konopka signed with the Senators. Wasn't he one of your favorite player on the Islanders? Also seeing Kaberle in a Hurricanes sweater is sure going to be weird.

Ehh. I wouldn't say favorite, but he was a cool goof-ball. I am not losing any sleep over it. I am going to miss Hoppy (his pet rabbit) more than him. Maybe the Isles can use a real goal song now instead of that "Live is Life" that Konopka forced upon us. Konopka was only good for the leadership and back bone he provided and faceoffs. Every other facet, he was a waste. Matt Martin, Trevor Gillies, and Mike Haley will be our goons (Haley can actually play though, he intrigues me the most on the Isles roster) for next season.

Ehh. I wouldn't say favorite, but he was a cool goof-ball. I am not losing any sleep over it. I am going to miss Hoppy (his pet rabbit) more than him. Maybe the Isles can use a real goal song now instead of that "Live is Life" that Konopka forced upon us. Konopka was only good for the leadership and back bone he provided and faceoffs. Every other facet, he was a waste. Matt Martin, Trevor Gillies, and Mike Haley will be our goons (Haley can actually play though, he intrigues me the most on the Isles roster) for next season.

I honestly don't know who Matt Martin and Mike Haley are.

Valetenko, MDZ, and Kundratek are all looking to make the team! Good call on thinking on them.

Still don't fit the "NHL experience factor" I was looking for, that we'd get through free agency.

Look I don't blame you for getting caught up in the offersheet madness. Its an intriguing practice that the media loves because it creates drama. Too bad it creates bad blood amongst GMs which is bad for business. How else does Glen Sather pull off Gomez for McDonagh and a s*** ton of capspace. Not sending out offersheets.