Boston "Fans" Freak out when a poster is banned for selling knockoffs

nogoal99

My buddy in Boston sent this to me yesterday. This guy was trying to sell fakes he swears are "real" and gets banned the whole board turns against the guy that reported him. Looks like the best way to celebrate the cup is to buy more fake sweaters.

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a0d190bb9-6882-4397-9ce1-e66db723d396Discussion%3a7204b856-c726-4eb4-9418-4a69b7f8db21&plckCurrentPage=0

Well unfortunately that is the general consensus......generally people don't care about getting "the real thing".

They just want something to wear to games.....to the bar, or at home while watching the game.....

funny how they can buy a replica for the prices of a fake authentic and acctuly support there team!

No passion for their team I guess.

Well unfortunately that is the general consensus......generally people don't care about getting "the real thing".

They just want something to wear to games.....to the bar, or at home while watching the game.....

AND spending the LEAST amount of money as they can. :lol: All while they think they are getting a "legit" jersey.