• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to add:

MLL is alive and well operating out of their new shop called Pro Wear Sports

http://www.prowearsports.com/

Thanks to Google I came across this site as I was in need of getting a couple replica jerseys done up. I dropped 3 jerseys off and picked them up a week later and can attest that their workmanship is top notch as is their attention to detail in getting the jersey right.

One of the jerseys I had done was a Sakic 2002 Team Canada Black alternate. When I picked it up I felt they made a mistake as the numbers were single colour white as opposed to the white with red I had seen done by another customizer. They assured me that Team Canada did in fact use dual colour numbers on all of their jerseys in 2002 except for the black alternate that they wore for one game at the Olympics. It's quite difficult to find pictures from that game with at jersey but they took the time to dig one up to show me they got it right but were more than glad to fix it if in fact it was wrong. After 15 mins of searching we found the proof and all is good .

So Pro Wear/MLL gets full marks in my book for not only great workmanship but customer satisfaction as well.

After seeing what a great job they did I dropped off my virgin '96 CCM Pro Leafs (the one with the 65th Gardens patch) to be done with Gilmour.