Major League Lettering (MLL) Gone?

modano1973

Sorry if this was posted elsewhere.

Does anyone know if Major League Lettering (MLL) are still in business?

I've seen their business referenced several times on this forum for hockey jersey customization.

I tried e-mailing Don from MLL a few times recently, but have received no response.

I assumed he was busy or on vacation.

Their website is no longer active, with a message indicating the domain name, www.majorleaguelettering.com, expired on July 27, and is pending renewal or deletion.

I was hoping to send some NHL All Star jerseys to them to get customized, but i guess i'll have to look elsewhere. Any recommendations on another store/business that does correct jersey customizing and are in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area)?

UPDATE- I located their phone number and contacted them. They are in the process of updating their website. All is well with MLL (Major League Lettering). I have left a message for Don to contact me concerning my NHL All Star jerseys. Moderators, perhaps this topic can be removed.

Edited by modano1973

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure about MLL, but the domain expiring doesn't mean anything. It's very common, it's like leasing an apartment. Your lease expires eventually and you have to renew it or move. Same thing with domain names, I'm guessing if they haven't renewed it they're switching host servers for any number of reasons. I wouldn't worry about that, try calling them.

Not sure about MLL, but the domain expiring doesn't mean anything. It's very common, it's like leasing an apartment. Your lease expires eventually and you have to renew it or move. Same thing with domain names, I'm guessing if they haven't renewed it they're switching host servers for any number of reasons. I wouldn't worry about that, try calling them.

Thanks for the info. Do you have their number, by any chance?

Sorry if this was posted elsewhere.

Does anyone know if Major League Lettering (MLL) are still in business?

I've seen their business referenced several times on this forum for hockey jersey customization.

I tried e-mailing Don from MLL a few times recently, but have received no response.

I assumed he was busy or on vacation.

Their website is no longer active, with a message indicating the domain name, www.majorleaguelettering.com, expired on July 27, and is pending renewal or deletion.

I was hoping to send some NHL All Star jerseys to them to get customized, but i guess i'll have to look elsewhere. Any recommendations on another store/business that does correct jersey customizing and are in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area)?

Wow! I hope that's not true. They do a great job. I hope its just the web site.

Ill have to send Mike eveything I got otherwise :)

I checked their Facebook page and Don said that they are days away from launching their new site.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=152217443779&v=wall

Good to hear. I have heard a lot of positive comments about them on this board. I have since gotten hold of their phone number and spoken with them directly. I left a message for Don to call me.

MLL's New site http://www.thehockeyjerseyshop.com/ http://majorleaguelettering.youronlineanswer.com/

Good for them. Customer service can go miles in this industry and they have the best I've ever dealt with.

Good stuff. Their new site looks great.

i drove the MLL two weeks ago when i was in toronto to drop some stuff off and the place was boarded up and shut down with paper covering all the windows. maybe they are remodeling their storefront just like their website because it sure looked to me like they had closed down.

they are up a flight of stairs. Did you try to go up the stairs?

I thought the windows below them where always boarded up.

It looks like they've added a new component in "The Hockey Jersey Shop," I don't think they used to sell jerseys as well. I'm glad they're still around, they do great work, within driving distance for me and the price and turnaround can't be beat.

They are definently still open for business. I'm hoping they can somehow manage to get edge nameplates from Reebok so I can send everything to them.

Which places have edge nameplate material?

The last time I went to MLL they only had black and white Edge material. I am not sure if they no longer have that.

The last time I went to MLL they only had black and white Edge material. I am not sure if they no longer have that.

They for sure have white, I emailed them about a jersey I'm sending them tomorrow and they said they do

They for sure have white, I emailed them about a jersey I'm sending them tomorrow and they said they do

Just so you are aware the white they have is off the back of a premier jersey not an edge jersey. It is close but not exact. Not sure about the black.

• 2 weeks later...

Just so you are aware the white they have is off the back of a premier jersey not an edge jersey. It is close but not exact. Not sure about the black.

Oh ok thanks...I'm happy with that if I ever hear back from them :( I shipped out my jerseys and tracking says they arrived last week however I've yet to be able to get a response from them. Don told me he'd let me know when they arrive... :(

• 5 weeks later...

So the drama continues...I contacted them 2 1/2 weeks ago (2 weeks from when I sent my jerseys) they said they were in the middle of a move and where sorry that it was taking so long (was quoted a week turn around) and they'd have them customized and sent out in the next few days at no charge...2 1/2 weeks later I've emailed them twice over the past few days and can't get a response :(

So far 4 weeks and counting, I'm starting to get nervous...

So the drama continues...I contacted them 2 1/2 weeks ago (2 weeks from when I sent my jerseys) they said they were in the middle of a move and where sorry that it was taking so long (was quoted a week turn around) and they'd have them customized and sent out in the next few days at no charge...2 1/2 weeks later I've emailed them twice over the past few days and can't get a response :(

So far 4 weeks and counting, I'm starting to get nervous...

Very weird. Let us know what happens. Does anyone happen to know the new address?

Very weird. Let us know what happens. Does anyone happen to know the new address?

This is the address listed on their site.

231 Millway Ave., U-13A

Vaughan, Ontario

L4K 3W7

This is also the address that was listed on a package i received from Don about a month ago.

Have they moved to a new location?

This is the address listed on their site.

231 Millway Ave., U-13A

Vaughan, Ontario

L4K 3W7

This is also the address that was listed on a package i received from Don about a month ago.

Have they moved to a new location?

Yeah, that's the old address if they moved.

Don told me it was warehouse type setup with a store front. I really hope they are just in the middle of the move ...

Not much more to add, other than I reached Gabriel from MLL a couple of weeks ago and he also told me they were physically moving somewhere nearby. I didn't get the address at the time, but I've since had a hard time getting them on the phone. Left a couple of vm's but no call back yet.

For anyone who is having issues with MLL and is in the GTA, I emailed Don and got a response back a minute later with the new address. Stopping by their new offices might be the only way to get a hold of them if they have your jerseys

207 Edgeley Blvd. Unit 26

Concord, Ontario

L4K 4B5

I just checked the address out on Google maps. Their new location is only a couple blocks from their previous location