KAIT russian hockey jerseys

Is Kait still in business? I tried to google any dealers and came up empty handed. Does anyone know if they still have a site and are still producing jerseys?

I think they still make jerseys for some of the teams but I don't think they sell to the public anymore, at least not outside of Russia. I wish they still did because I want to get some of the newer style Lokomotiv Yaroslavl jerseys. The Loko jerseys I do have that they made are very good quality.

I think they still make jerseys for some of the teams but I don't think they sell to the public anymore, at least not outside of Russia. I wish they still did because I want to get some of the newer style Lokomotiv Yaroslavl jerseys. The Loko jerseys I do have that they made are very good quality.

I was hoping to get a Lada jersey from a couple years ago,but that doesn't sound promising.

Kait jerseys have usually been difficult to find as they didn't mass produce for retail like Lutch did. Of the Russian jerseys I have, only one was a Kait and that was quite difficult to find at the time.

I had a replica Tretiak and figured they would be just as easy as getting a Lutch,but no dice.

I did see a couple of Kait made Lada jerseys on ebay yesterday. They were game used, don't know if that's what you're looking for.

That is the style I'm looking for,but I'd like to have one with Grigorenko's name and number.

• 1 month later...

That is the style I'm looking for,but I'd like to have one with Grigorenko's name and number.

I ordered some Lutch jerseys from TheJerseyHub.com recently and they arrived last week (I posted them in the Arrived Thread). The jerseys are of really good quality so I think they are real. Anyway, some of the jerseys they are selling are produced from Kait. Here are the four that they have: http://thejerseyhub.com/index.php?route=product/manufacturer&manufacturer_id=12.

I've emailed them about ordering me a 2009-10 Metallurg Novokuznetsk Dmitri Orlov jersey Russia and they replied they can get this older jersey for me (not sure if it is from Kait or Lutch). The Kait jerseys that they offer seem to be older ones but may be they can get some from last season.

If you contact them about the old Lada jersey, let us know how it goes. I'm interested in getting an Alex Semin from the 2002-2003 or 2004-2006.

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to update this thread. I was able to have Kait reproduce me a 2004-2005 Lada jersey with Alexander Semin on it. My contact at the TheJerseyHub was able to set up a special order with Kait for me to produce two jerseys for me.

Note that the ones you got are made by Kait. Since they don't make too many jerseys, it makes no sense for me to order wholesale. So I negotiated with them to get the jerseys (individual orders) shipped from Russian directly to my customers. Shipping will be done by registered air mail (2-3 wks transit time, 4 wks during the Russian X-mas) with the tracking number. Of course, I will be responsible for any issues/problems with the orders. So if you could, pass the word around. I would appreciate it.

http://thejerseyhub.com

Note: Before placing an order with Kait, please look at the sizing chart since their jersey sizes differ a slight bit from Lutch The sleeves run about the same for large but they are length from the collar to the bottom of the jersey is a bit shorter.

http://thejerseyhub.com/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=6

I'll post pics of the two jerseys as soon as I have time to take them.

These two I just received are Kait jerseys, they seem to be pretty similar in quality to the game worn Lutch. I ordered a white version of the Metallurg but requested the Lutch version of it. Jersey Hub is great to deal with btw, it took a few months to get them but the communication was outstanding. He's also fixing the missing KHL patch issue by sending me the patch (he knocked a few bux off so I can get it sewn on without having to deal with shipping). On the Sopel I might have Triple Threat throw a nameplate on there since Metallurg uses nameplates and I think Sopel's name is in English on the jerseys he wears, just thought it would be cool to have the Russian spelling on there.

100_1698.jpg

100_1699.jpg100_1696.jpg

100_1697.jpg

Just wanted to update this thread. I was able to have Kait reproduce me a 2004-2005 Lada jersey with Alexander Semin on it. My contact at the TheJerseyHub was able to set up a special order with Kait for me to produce two jerseys for me.

Note: Before placing an order with Kait, please look at the sizing chart since their jersey sizes differ a slight bit from Lutch The sleeves run about the same for large but they are length from the collar to the bottom of the jersey is a bit shorter.

http://thejerseyhub.com/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=6

I'll post pics of the two jerseys as soon as I have time to take them.

How much did they cost you ?and hopefully they can reproduce older seasons. Need an 02-03 and 06/07 Lada. And please post your pics when they come in.

Yeah, Yuri at TheJerseyHub.com is great to work with on special ordering my jerseys from Kait. It took about two months for the order to go in and for Kait to reproduce the jerseys but they did a great job. These cost me $80 each shipped. The quality is really nice, double padded on the elbows and put together really well. I was actually surprised that Kait would reproduce a jersey from six years ago on a single order basis. Here are the pics.

2004-2005 Lada Togliatti - Alex Semin

6429455511_cc72e357e8_b.jpg

6429456491_dfd9d044ec_b.jpg

2009-2010 Metallurg Novokuznetsk - Dmitri Orlov

6429457433_516a20cf52_b.jpg

6429458393_ce71fd42c1_b.jpg

Those do look great. Hopefully they can fill my request as well. Thanks for pics and info!

Those do look great. Hopefully they can fill my request as well. Thanks for pics and info!

No problem. One thing I did notice with the 2004-05 Kait Lada jersey is that the length from collar to the bottom of the jersey is shorter than what is posted on the sizing chart for Kait on their website. I think what they have is general measurement as the collar to bottom length differs between the two Kait jerseys I have which are both size L (44). I'll take a measurement when I get home tonight and post it here so that you can get a better sense of what size to buy for the older Lada jerseys.

No problem. One thing I did notice with the 2004-05 Kait Lada jersey is that the length from collar to the bottom of the jersey is shorter than what is posted on the sizing chart for Kait on their website. I think what they have is general measurement as the collar to bottom length differs between the two Kait jerseys I have which are both size L (44). I'll take a measurement when I get home tonight and post it here so that you can get a better sense of what size to buy for the older Lada jerseys.

Both my Kait jerseys are different lengths so I'm not sure where they took their average. The Loko is shorter than the Metallurg by a bit. I'm re-ordering the Metallurg a size up, might do the same with the Loko so if anybody wants either they're both for sale $75+ shipping.

Yes, that would be greatly appreciated. I normal buy 48 (L). So the 44 is a large for them?

Yes, that would be greatly appreciated. I normal buy 48 (L). So the 44 is a large for them?

I measured my Lada jersey and it is 28 inches from top to bottom which is smaller than what is on the sizing chart. The size 44 for Kait is going to around what a size 48 is for Lutch. It is only 24 inches wide around the torso so if you like a your jersey baggy, the XL 48 might be the more comfortable fit. I fit in the Kait 44 just fine but I'm only 5'9" and pretty slim.

• 6 months later...

Hello, Everyone. We are pleased to see that you are interested in Kait-sport company. There is good news for you! Kait-sport is still alive! Now Kait-sport is a member of the DeloSport group. We produce Hockey Jerseys and other sportswear apparel on regular basis. You can find us at www.kait-sport.com and www.delosport.ru. Unfortunately both sites are in Russian and contain not all product range, so if you wish to order jerseys from us, you can place your order and get all necessary information using this email: callifornia88@yahoo.com. We have an English-speaking manager, who will assist you. Websites will be renovated soon and translated into English.

• 1 month later...

Wonder if they will be able to make older jerseys?

Hi Everyone!

LutchUSA here.

I've noticed that many are looking for certain jerseys that Kait is producing for some of the KHL teams.

Just wanted to let you know that at Lutch we have an Authorizing Permit from KHL which allows us to make all KHL team jerseys for 2011/12 season.

Yes, certain ones we do not advertise on our site, due to specific requests by the teams. But once again we can manufacture them, and they will look exactly like the authentic jerseys with top quality which is a standard for Lutch! Just drop us an email: info@lutchusa.com with what you are looking for.

If you have more questions please email us at: info@lutchusa.com

or visit us at www.lutchusa.com

post-4413-0-02860200-1343767678_thumb.jp