Jersey Central?

Anybody else having issues with JC? I was replying to a thread and randomly got an error saying the site has been moved to a new server, only I still can't access it even it after dumping my cache....

Brilliant edit: Been resolved.

I just tried to get onto it and couldn't either.

HA! Ouch!!

Actually, that might not be too good for the site. I had heard that the guy who hosted the site had been AWOL for a fairly long time and that nobody could reach him. If he can't be found, the site might be lost.

Took a very long time to get accepted. Just noticed the problem today.

HA! Ouch!!

Actually, that might not be too good for the site. I had heard that the guy who hosted the site had been AWOL for a fairly long time and that nobody could reach him. If he can't be found, the site might be lost.

Bah, I like that place. I just picked up two Yankees jerseys off a member there. Glad I got them before the server went down, but I do need them to figure their s*** out because they feed my addiction.

Is there any other jersey forums around (aside from Gameworn.net)? I really liked the:

What are you wearing today

Official Sales/Coupons

Marshalls/TJ Maxx

threads.

Sadly, that's what happened to NLT which caused members to leave and create JC.

Sadly, that's what happened to NLT which caused members to leave and create JC.

Hell I'll start my own forum if JC is dead. I moderated one non-jersey-related board and ran another back in the day (ahhh, the day) so it'd be easy. JC is just a PHPbb client anyway.