Autograph Jerseys - who collects?

Easto

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a whole bunch, pretty much all Anaheim Ducks ones. I've gotten them all signed in person as well, so I know they're legit!

My collection of signed jerseys are:

Selanne 95-96 Wildwing

Selanne 96-97 Nike authentic white alternate

Selanne 06-07 RBK authentic black w/ Stanley Cup patch

Scott Niedermayer 06-07 RBK authentic black w/ Stanley Cup Champions patch (replacing this with a proper Stanley Cup patch)

Scott Niedermayer 05-06 Koho replica alternate jersey

Bobby Ryan 08-09 RBK EDGE authentic black rookie jersey

Anaheim Ducks white jersey with a ton of signatures on it

And perhaps the soon to be crown jewel (once it's done that is)

2010 Team Canada white Gold Medal winners jersey...So far the auto's I have on there are:

Brodeur

Fleury

Luongo

Niedermayer

Seabrook

Weber

Perry

Getzlaf

Heatley

Marleau

Nash

Morrow

I have a whole bunch, pretty much all Anaheim Ducks ones. I've gotten them all signed in person as well, so I know they're legit!

My collection of signed jerseys are:

Selanne 95-96 Wildwing

Selanne 96-97 Nike authentic white alternate

Selanne 06-07 RBK authentic black w/ Stanley Cup patch

Scott Niedermayer 06-07 RBK authentic black w/ Stanley Cup Champions patch (replacing this with a proper Stanley Cup patch)

Scott Niedermayer 05-06 Koho replica alternate jersey

Bobby Ryan 08-09 RBK EDGE authentic black rookie jersey

Anaheim Ducks white jersey with a ton of signatures on it

And perhaps the soon to be crown jewel (once it's done that is)

2010 Team Canada white Gold Medal winners jersey...So far the auto's I have on there are:

Brodeur

Fleury

Luongo

Niedermayer

Seabrook

Weber

Perry

Getzlaf

Heatley

Marleau

Nash

Morrow

Very Nice any pictures

I do collect autgraph jerseys who are you looking for

http://s680.photobucket.com/albums/vv162/jdincflyers9/

You've got a hell of a collection- especially liking those All-Stars.

You've got a hell of a collection- especially liking those All-Stars.

Thanks

I have a small collection compared to some of the vets on this board

I've never been a big fan of autographs in general whether it's on cards or jerseys etc. I personally think autographs decrease the value in every item since I could careless about autos and would rather prefer the item in its original state. I'm not going to name names but there was a particular jersey that I was interested in sometime ago that I made an offer, I feel like I made a fair offer but he shoots back at me because it has an autograph on it and counter offers 2x the price from my original offer. The jersey was team issued (blank) but it was customized by a third party that was NOT correctly customized. I didn't even bother replying back.

The two highest on my want list are Mario Lemieux and Wayne Gretzky.

Gretzky is doing a private signing a little expensive but if its one of your Grails pull the trigger and get it done

personally never been into autographed anything.. someone signing their name really cursivey doesnt appeal to me.. dont understand why people desire them ? other than some type of proof you "met" that person?

To each his own YOU LIKE SOMETHING MAYBE OTHERS DO NOT

I do collect autgraph jerseys who are you looking for

http://s680.photobucket.com/albums/vv162/jdincflyers9/

Hey Cowboys, I went through some of your massive collection and noticed you have waaay to many Flyers jerseys, you wouldn't happen to have a white CCM 91-97 in a size 52 or 54 that you would sell or trade would you? PM me if so.

Thanks.

i realize that. calm down there charlie.Just stating my opinion and also curious as to why some people like them is all.. BIGTIME CAPSLAWKK

Names James and I am very calm I enjoy getting jerseys signed and hang them in my rec room as a picture would ,to have a rare jersey signed by a HOF player makes a nice piece .

I have some autographed stuff, but no jerseys. I do have one I'd like to have signed although it's gonna be near impossible to get it done. It's the first jersey I bought with my own money back when I was 10, and it's a Lemieux jersey. Don't know how I'm ever gonna pull it off though.

Mario does do signings he was just here in Toronto for a public again he is a lot of $$$$ but well worth the cost .

jerseys226.jpg

I have a bunch of signed jerseys but I have a limit on how much I will spend to get a jersey signed. Anybody charging above $75 is a no go for me, I don't feel getting someone to scrible their name down on a jersey should cost more then that.

If I have a customized jersey and have the chance to get it signed....I will. I refuse to pay money for an autograph though...I'd rather spend the money on another jersey. I have some jerseys that are signed. Recently, I have been getting the authentics signed on fight straps (Hamonic will sign the f/s, Kabanov).

I have a bunch of signed jerseys but I have a limit on how much I will spend to get a jersey signed. Anybody charging above $75 is a no go for me, I don't feel getting someone to scrible their name down on a jersey should cost more then that.

I agree. The prices some players charge for autographs, including signing jerseys, are insane.

Mario does do signings he was just here in Toronto for a public again he is a lot of $$$$ but well worth the cost .

That's a nice jersey. The only problem in my case is, I don't really see him coming anywhere near where I am. Just depends on how much a lot actually is.

Cowboy, how much did Mario Lemieux charge for a jersey signing?

Were you able to send out out own jersey to get signed? Did you have to purchase one of their jerseys to be signed? Were you able to get it signed in person?