Fantasy league

flyhighguys94

I dont know if this has been discussed at all on this forum but i think it would be awesome to have a fantasy league for hockey. I personally have no idea how to start the leage so if someone is familiar with that...i say lets do it!!

I am definitely in, if theres enough interest then i think we should def do one. I am familiar with doing a daily league for fun, i always just join some random yahoo league and have a lot of fun every year but it always seems that 5-6 people in that random league do not participate.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in several leagues on Yahoo! and don't mind setting one up for the board. It could be a good way for me to get to know everyone, since I'm fairly new around here.

I'd be interested. I've done the Sporting News fantasy hockey in the past and have joined an ESPN free league for this season so far.

I'd def be down. What type of scoring?

I'd be in. I'm the defending champion from last year in a league I've been in for the last 3 years, so I don't play games :D

DSL....PM me and we can go over the settings and stuff if your good at setting it all up, or i will look into it over the 3 day weekend and check it out.

I'm definitely in for a Yahoo pool. I'm already in a couple, and will certainly do another. Let me know when it's ready to join.

Let me see how fantasy football goes for me and I'll see if I can do it this year. If not then for sure next year.

I'll gladly play again to defend my title but I request that all fee's be paid UP FRONT this time.

I had two guys stiff me at the end of the year. not cool.

I'll gladly play again to defend my title but I request that all fee's be paid UP FRONT this time.

I had two guys stiff me at the end of the year. not cool.

it was $25 a person.

Great idea. I was going to suggest the same thing. Its that time of year to start thinking hockey! I'm in, but would prefer Roti vs. Head to head, as H-to-H seems like it might be too time consuming.

There has to be a prize...an authentic customized jersey of course!

I was thinking free league as well, but I could be in for maybe $25.

flyhighguys94... I'll send you a PM about this now.

I was thinking free league as well, but I could be in for maybe $25.

flyhighguys94... I'll send you a PM about this now.

What is this now, gambling?! :lol:

I'm in the boat for free. Honestly, if there is going to be a prize, why not make it a jersey of some sorts?

What is this now, gambling?! :lol:

I'm in the boat for free. Honestly, if there is going to be a prize, why not make it a jersey of some sorts?

Yeah I'm only in if it's a free league like Yahoo (which is what I'm familiar with) - Definitely not putting any money into a fantasy league, I've got too many expenses right now while I sit with my thumbs up my Arse until November for my financial aid check.