Idea for Lokomotiv tribute

Krendelev

I think it would be really cool to see all of the NHL teams come out for warm ups of their first game wearing Lokomotiv jerseys. The home team could wear home Loko jerseys and the visitors could wear road Loko jerseys. The players could then sign the jerseys and the jerseys could be auctioned and the proceeds could go to help the vicitims families.

I would also like to see all the teams wear a Lokomotiv patch on their jerseys or a helmet sticker for the whole season this year.

I think it would be really cool to see all of the NHL teams come out for warm ups of their first game wearing Lokomotiv jerseys. The home team could wear home Loko jerseys and the visitors could wear road Loko jerseys. The players could then sign the jerseys and the jerseys could be auctioned and the proceeds could go to help the vicitims families.

I would also like to see all the teams wear a Lokomotiv patch on their jerseys or a helmet sticker for the whole season this year.

Great idea, but the key is getting NHL brass to jump on that bandwagon.....

I like the warm-up idea, and maybe something as simple as a moment of silence on opening night around the league. But a season long patch for the team might be a bit much. I wouldn't mind the Flyers having a Brad McCrimmon night or something like that.

And if it can't be league wide, definitely do the warm-up jersey idea for the Euro Premier games.

• 4 weeks later...

Very nice to read that 2 teams are finally stepping up. Every team should do that, as well as make the patch available for purchase (obviously all proceeds will benefit the families)