Best night in baseball in 15 years

nogoal99

I was so happy when the Rays won. Now I don't have to deal with all of these NEers at the Hof saying how great the Sox are and I can taunt them without having to worry they will go farther than the Yanks! Now its time to make it 28!!!

I saw that game on the tube!. I don't remember seeing a bills poncho though. Great game though!

I saw the Jays play the Angles in their home closer on the 22nd. It was a great Walk-off homer FTW from Encarnacion to end it on extra innings! :thumbsup:

I was wearing my new "Carter" authentic I just got back from Mike. I'm posting it today in the Arrivals. Lot's of positive comments on it. Don't think I got on T.V. or the big screen though. :blink:

Pretty exciting finishes seeing how I wanted the Cardinals and the Rays go in the playoffs. I honestly have a feeling that the Brewers are going to win it all, even though I want the Yankees to win.

Pretty crazy ending. I don't think I've seen anything like that since the Mets 10 run comeback against the Braves in 2000, or Piazza's Walk off after 9/11. I still get tears in my eyes from the latter.

derp-vi.jpg

A-Rod is that you? lol