It arrived today v. 4.0

Brilliant!

Ill take it, that thing is amazing. I cant even find retail 1.0s of that for a half decent price.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A great jersey from one of the members here, guam64. Thanks so much!

This is a game worn Olympics Norway Anders Bastiansen jersey. They wore it when they got clobbered against Canada but it's the second one of these I own now. I love the style and would kill for a red authentic one.

Glad it finally got to you!

Last one of the year:

Those new KHL jerseys are nice, now I am tempted to get a Kuznetsov Traktor one. ###### you Tony. :lol:

Did you get the Sopel directly from Lutch?

Calle Ridderwall - University of Notre Dame (CCHA) - 2010/11 Away Jersey w/ Frozen Four Patch & "A"

2782618630100589436S600x600Q85.jpg

2549727090100589436S600x600Q85.jpg

Jock Callander - Cleveland Lumberjacks (IHL) - 1994/95 Home Jersey w/ IHL 50th Anniversary Patch & "C"

2957336180100589436S600x600Q85.jpg

2967996140100589436S600x600Q85.jpg

Glad it finally got to you!

Those new KHL jerseys are nice, now I am tempted to get a Kuznetsov Traktor one. ###### you Tony. :lol:

Did you get the Sopel directly from Lutch?

I did sir

Where did you get the Ridderwall ND jersey?

Bought it blank, picked up the patch, and had it customized by EPS. Turns out EPS does the customizing for all ND's jerseys, so they had the unique font and everything.

Originally wanted to do Tynan, but they won't do current players....hence why I did Ridderwall instead.

Haven't had anything new in a while. I've got a personal grail to post shortly, but this is the newest in the meantime.

2779442500105170938S425x425Q85.jpg2247661690105170938S425x425Q85.jpg2050132080105170938S425x425Q85.jpg2599391770105170938S425x425Q85.jpg2652330130105170938S425x425Q85.jpg

Some pretty cool features on this. This was one of the 2010 limited edition Canada jerseys sold from CTV that sold out in 1 day. The jersey features the LE neck tagging, additional Team Canada crest inside the jersey, and was customized exactly as worn on the ice. This is a size 56 Luongo, with the matching nameplate, and IIHF heat pressed only lettering. Some cool things i didn't know about it were that in 2010 the IOC decided it was going to crack down on teams that wore sponsors or corporate logo's on their jerseys. The traditional logo of the Canadian team was the maple leaf with black and red, and the white skater in the middle. The IOC viewed that image to be a "corporate logo" of Hockey Canada and forced the team to come up with an independant logo, which was why they changed to the new style. Because Hockey Canada wanted the players to still have the crest that previous Olympic teams had worn before on the jersey, they had the miniature version place inside the jersey where the crest normally would be placed. All in all a very cool jersey.

After searching for nearly 2 years I finally landed a white jersey in this style. It arrived last week but I'm just getting around to posting it now. For a jersey so old it is in pretty good shape, a couple small stains here and there that I will slowly work on removing but all in all I'm really happy to finally have it.

2647293450105461084S425x425Q85.jpg2858175390105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

After searching for nearly 2 years I finally landed a white jersey in this style. It arrived last week but I'm just getting around to posting it now. For a jersey so old it is in pretty good shape, a couple small stains here and there that I will slowly work on removing but all in all I'm really happy to finally have it.

Ah so that was you....I was in the middle of the buy-it-now process only to find it was gone when I pulled the trigger....

Ah so that was you....I was in the middle of the buy-it-now process only to find it was gone when I pulled the trigger....

Lol, what are the odds of that.

Wow, that Borje jersey is killer. See, THAT'S the style that they have to bring back. I love the full shoulder yoke with the blank leafs.

Calle Ridderwall - University of Notre Dame (CCHA) - 2010/11 Away Jersey w/ Frozen Four Patch & "A"

Jock Callander - Cleveland Lumberjacks (IHL) - 1994/95 Home Jersey w/ IHL 50th Anniversary Patch & "C"

Those are solid pickups. I really like the old lumberjack's shirts. Might have to add one someday, but I need to find an Owls first :thumbsup:

Thanks to everyone for the comments on the CBJ third. I think I'll leave it alone.

Haven't had anything new in a while. I've got a personal grail to post shortly, but this is the newest in the meantime.

Some pretty cool features on this. This was one of the 2010 limited edition Canada jerseys sold from CTV that sold out in 1 day. The jersey features the LE neck tagging, additional Team Canada crest inside the jersey, and was customized exactly as worn on the ice. This is a size 56 Luongo, with the matching nameplate, and IIHF heat pressed only lettering. Some cool things i didn't know about it were that in 2010 the IOC decided it was going to crack down on teams that wore sponsors or corporate logo's on their jerseys. The traditional logo of the Canadian team was the maple leaf with black and red, and the white skater in the middle. The IOC viewed that image to be a "corporate logo" of Hockey Canada and forced the team to come up with an independant logo, which was why they changed to the new style. Because Hockey Canada wanted the players to still have the crest that previous Olympic teams had worn before on the jersey, they had the miniature version place inside the jersey where the crest normally would be placed. All in all a very cool jersey.

That's really awesome. I had no idea they did this. Did they just release Luongo or were there other players available as well?

2599391770105170938S425x425Q85.jpg

What are the measurements on the inner crest?

I was hoping to buy a team canada patch and put that on my white team canada

Ahhhhh I have been after one of these for a looooong time now and I FINALLY was able to grab one. A beautiful 1998-99 St. Louis Blues HOME WHITE Starter mesh game-worn jersey!

uescirca19982aStarterauthentic-vi.jpg

uescirca19982bStarterauthentic-vi.jpg

It's got some good wear on it too. Persson played only 54 games for the Blues that year but apparently made the most of it! There are a bunch of stick marks along the front and arms, some nice burns on the forearms and the ends of the sleeves are sliced open in what I would assume is an alteration.

DSC05070-vi.jpg

DSC05071-vi.jpg

I love it! Easily the nicest Blues style in the last 25 years with only one exception. My only wish though is that it could have been the same number only two years after this one.

The Christmas time mega haul is now complete. First my batch that came in from EPS right before the holidays-

Brooks Laich Winter Classic sz 52

laich-b.jpg

laich-f.jpg

My first Jackets jersey, Antoine Vermette sz 54 w/ 10th anniversary patch

vermette-b.jpg

vermette-f.jpg

Im not really a big Flyers fan but Hextall is my favorite player of all time so it needed done, sz 54. (And I got the jersey for $20 on eBay)

hextall-flyers-b.jpg

hextall-flyers-f.jpg

My first Kings jersey, Kelly Hrudey w/ Kings 25th and NHL 75th patches

hrudey-b.jpg

hrudey-f.jpg