It arrived today v. 4.0

Brilliant!

Like I said, I knew I would get reemed. But especially if you've done it before yourself, sorry but you have no place criticizing me. Just because you shredded it doesn't mean you didn't buy the fake in the first place, so you were just as wrong as I was in your whole defense.

Fakes do not ruin the hobby in my opinion. People still know what's real and what isn't. It's not like suddenly stores are going to start carrying fakes over real jerseys, and it will suddenly become so hard to find a real jersey.

You took this way to the extreme buddy. Go drink a beer and calm down. That was completely unnecessary.

I'm still on the look out for a 1992 Western Conference All Star jersey, and I will be until the day I get one. I took a shot on this jersey, and it's fake. It's my money, and I wasted it. You don't need to act like I'm ruining the hobby. That's beyond extreme.

Actually when i bought a fake i was hoping it was a replica the guy had pics of another jersey and sent me a fake .sooooo it is not the same thing secondly this is a Jersey forum not a fake crap forum. I am quite calm but fakes do ruin the hobby people go and buy these abominations and then fool honest people for real money. I know you could care less about the hobby but you will find out many people here think the way i do that fakes have no place in the hobby.

If you don't like what i am saying then don't post fakes because in all honesty i find it pretty pathetic you would post a fake in a forum like this.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Already removed the pictures. And if anyone's pathetic it's you. You're hypocritical and accusing me now of not caring about the hobby? The site i ordered from had different pictures as well but i figured it might be fake. Its no different. You were "hoping" it was real, so was i. It turned out neither of them were. You'll notice i didnt promote the site or send anyone there to order it did I?

Mods please tell me we have a block list. This is insanely ridiculous. Stop responding to me dude. We have nothing to say to each other. Thanks for your input now move on. I'm not interested in anymore of your unfounded uncalled for insults. Nothing to say to each other. I won't respond to any more of your garbage anymore. Enjoy.

I bought one fake you incredibly pompous jerk. I removed the picture because i didnt want to deal with more overreactions and unecesaary crap from people like you Now take off.

Like i said you removed the pics so i guess i was right move on. Trust me when i tell you i am not alone in saying fakes have no place here or in this hobby and you shouldn't post pics of your fake crap!!!!!!!

Seriously, mods, Ignore List? Please let me know how.

Ya i guess you are right a guy who joined in august and contributes by posting fakes in the forum, yup mods are definitely going to defend you......I honestly think you don't get it, don't post fakes...end of topic

Wow. You got issues dude. I'm not asking for anyone to defend me. I don't think buying fakes is a good thing. I never said that. You're just tryin to put words in my mouth. I'm not lookin for anyone to defend me. Im just looking to block you so that I don't have to listen to your obnoxious crap anymore over one mistake. Plain and simple. I have no intention of ever buying a fake again. I took a chance on this one being real and it wasn't. No big deal, except to you apparently, since you've clearly never made a mistake.

Good to see you're so welcoming though. Turning one fake into me not being a valuable member because I'm new and turning one fake into "fakes"... You're a great model board member.

One mistake = gtfo apparently. Good to know.

That's enough. Either let it go or I'm gonna start deleting posts.

Also, be forewarned: We DO NOT support or promote fake jerseys here. IceJerseys is a legitimate NHL retailer and they would not be happy knowing their site has counterfeit merchandise on it. Nobody is saying you can't buy whatever you want to buy but please don't bring it here.

That's enough. Either let it go or I'm gonna start deleting posts.

Also, be forewarned: We DO NOT support or promote fake jerseys here. IceJerseys is a legitimate NHL retailer and they would not be happy knowing their site has counterfeit merchandise on it. Nobody is saying you can't buy whatever you want to buy but please don't bring it here.

Thank you. To be clear I was not intending to promote and I DO NOT support fake jerseys. I was just posting what arrived. It wont happen again. Not only because I don't support it but I have no intention of ever buying a fake. Didn't this time either.

Thank you for stepping in.

Fakes do not ruin the hobby in my opinion. People still know what's real and what isn't. It's not like suddenly stores are going to start carrying fakes over real jerseys, and it will suddenly become so hard to find a real jersey.

My final statement on this you need to rethink you're very unintelligent statement. If you need help finding a jersey many great collectors can guide you but fakes are not welcomed here or any Jersey collecting forum for that matter and if it wasn't me to tell you it would have been one of the many dedicated collectors on this board. now if offended you by telling you that fakes are not welcomed and as a collector i think it is a completely inappropriate well...sorry but my sentiments are shared by 99% of collectors.

If you need help finding a jersey you can even ask me if you want ! feel free to ask me anything you want but if you post a fake i will tell you the same thing i told you the 1st time

Honestly, please listen to me. I DO NOT support fakes. I hate them. I'm not happy that this jersey is fake but I took a chance. It wasn't you telling me that fakes aren't welcome here. It was the way you did it. Brilliant came in and explained. You immediately attacked and insulted me. There was a difference. I just didn't appreciate that and it was uncalled for, especially with me being new to this community and still learning what is accepted and what isn't. I'm not new to collecting though as I have over 30 jerseys. This is the first time I ever ended up with a fake.

If you're actually offering help, and you know where I can find a 1992 Campbell jersey, blank or in Roenick, then please, by all means let me know. I would greatly appreciate the help as this jersey seems really hard to find. I've found everything I need except for 1991, 1992, and 1993 all star jerseys.

Honestly, please listen to me. I DO NOT support fakes. I hate them. I'm not happy that this jersey is fake but I took a chance. It wasn't you telling me that fakes aren't welcome here. It was the way you did it. Brilliant came in and explained. You immediately attacked and insulted me. There was a difference. I just didn't appreciate that and it was uncalled for, especially with me being new to this community and still learning what is accepted and what isn't. I'm not new to collecting though as I have over 30 jerseys. This is the first time I ever ended up with a fake.

If you're actually offering help, and you know where I can find a 1992 Campbell jersey, blank or in Roenick, then please, by all means let me know. I would greatly appreciate the help as this jersey seems really hard to find. I've found everything I need except for 1991, 1992, and 1993 all star jerseys.

I'm a little late to this party but....I think you knew very well what you were buying which means you DID support a counterfeit organization so don't try backtracking now! Send it back or clean your frickin' tires with it but don't come on here and say you're going keep it until you can find the real thing...

Geez ok now lets get back to talking about real, glorious, authentic jerseys. I got my Hextall done by Game Day Sports Archives. Someone here (I forget who, please take credit) recommended me to him and he was pretty much the only person in the world I could find that had the matching Ultrafil. With that being said, I did read some mixed reviews about GDSA but I would say he did a very nice job. I have no complaints and its spot on and the turnaround time was lightning fast. I love it.

That's the 98 Olympic jersey which Lemieux was never a part of. They didn't have fight straps.

Oh, right, of course. Now I feel slightly stupid. :unsure: The numbers are the 02-04 style and that's what I looked at, didn't really pay too much attention to the jersey design. Someone probably bought the jersey around '98 and then in post-gold medal euphoria got it done up ala Super Mario in the wrong style... That's my theory anyway. What would you do with it (directed to anyone who happens to be reading this post)? And again, pardon my ignorance, but would it be an authentic or a replica so far as anyone can tell?

And brandon, the Hextall is fantabulous, three Nords jerseys on one page, this thread was off to such a good start... :mellow:

As for what I'm going to start calling FakeGate, people, just drop it. :thumbsup:

First of all, I just want to apologize for....hey, wait, this has nothing to do with me. WOOOHOOO!!! IT'S NOT ME THIS TIME!!!

Took the words out of my mouth. :ninja:

Lets get back on topic. If anyone really feels the need to continue this conversation feel free to PM me.

I have a 94 East, 99 North America and a 2003 East that I'll get pics up of soon.

Just thought everyone might like to know I just opened a case in paypal against the seller. Item not as described. Thanks everyone for your help. Here's hoping I get my money back.

Just thought everyone might like to know I just opened a case in paypal against the seller. Item not as described. Thanks everyone for your help. Here's hoping I get my money back.

Right on, glad you decided to return it. G'luck with the claim.

dsl135 - welcome to the boards, and don't let this incident discourage you (as I'm sure you won't), icejerseys is full of great guys, even if we do get our panties in a twist once in a while.

Brandon - Nice Hexy. For what it's worth, GDSA has lots of materials (making them a great place to go to), and they've done some pretty good work in the past, but fair warning to other collectors to only go to them for standard/common fonts. If you need something that's a little out of the norm, stay away. I always send tons of detailed pics and descriptions before sending a jersey anywhere, I've dealt with GDSA several times in the past for standard stuff and have been pretty satisfied (a few small mistakes here and there, no biggie), but recently I requested a few custom jobs that they said wouldn't be a problem, and they butchered 'em. One in particular that, after they messed it up, I requested they simply send it back and I would take it elsewhere, but they insisted to try and fix it, 3 freakin times!!! and it was still awful. Needless to say, that jersey is out somewhere else right now being fixed. Anyways, this is just an fyi to other board members about my recent experience with GDSA.

Getting back on topic, because this thread needs pics (and lots of 'em), haven't received these yet, but they're on the way -

Can anyone say Leetch rc??

2760902980105778501S425x425Q85.jpg

2860725390105778501S425x425Q85.jpg

...oh, and this '86-87 Bourque should be coming with it...whatever -

2055912400105778501S425x425Q85.jpg

2129279710105778501S425x425Q85.jpg

I've actually had this for a while now, but just pulled it out of the closet the other day for the first time in a while. I'd forgotten how cool these jerseys where. Alway been a fan of Theo, little guy with a huge heart.

2180632260107003020S500x500Q85.jpg

2415851690107003020S500x500Q85.jpg

Got this on Kijiji for pretty cheap. This will be a Potvin meaning I will leave the 91-92 Johnston I picked up as is.

2190839370105461084S425x425Q85.jpg2088815510105461084S425x425Q85.jpg