Gamecenter 2011-12 Help

nogoal99

Does anyone here have Gamecenter for this season? I bought it last year and it worked great on my comp. They announced that this season you could watch games on your iphone so I went for it again. So far every time I go to the live video section it comes up black saying "no live video available". I am going to call customer support but wanted to know if anyone was having the same issue before I did.

I've been using it on my Boxee Box, iPhone and tablet (Android based using the browser) and they all work. On the Boxee the app doesn't work so I have to use the website but it works great in fullscreen. The iphone I had to download the new season app and it works, the only time I get no live video available is if all the current games are on are blacked out.

Any that I've watched so far have all been HD, that being said last season I had center ice through my cable provider and not all games where HD, so I assume there will be some that won't be

If you have fast enough internet to do HD streaming, I like GameCenter way better, more interactive (selecting home or away commentary), ease of switch games and seeing other scores and way cheaper ($159 for a season vs $259 via my provider)

• 2 weeks later...

I have the Gamecenter Live this season and I love it. One of the best parts of it is the NHL Vault. I am at this moment watching a 1978 Stanley Cup Semi-Final game 5 between the Flyers and the Bruins. Man those were some great teams. They have a ton of old games, including old all-star games available. I watched the 1980 All-Star game, Howe's last and Gretzky's first, yesterday. I wish the NHL would sell box sets of old All-Star game videos like they do with the individual teams, something like the 10 greatest All-Star games of all time.