Swift material -remove wrinkles

wooten

Clearly you can't directly iron a jersey, and with the raincoat material, even ironing through a tshirt/towel doesn't seem safe. How can I safely smooth out a wrinkled swift jersey?

He's right though. That DOES work. I've used that method to get dress shirts unwrinkled in a pinch. It especially works in a hotel room when you can leave the water on full blast and boiling hot without having to worry about paying for the extra buttload of water running through the drain. Although nowadays, most hotels DO have ironing boards and irons but you get the idea. It should help out to a certain degree. I've never tried it on a jersey but I would imagine you could get somewhere with it.

I'll give it a shot. It's wrinkled pretty badly though, including a wrinkle right through the IIHF patch. Even washing it (although admittedly on hand wash cycle) didn't do the trick. it's normal for this kind of jersey, just making sure I make it better the right way.

Try turning it inside out and then using a whole t-shirt to iron over. Front and back. That might provide some of the steam to clear the creases but prevent the super-heat from getting through.