Press conference in Pittsburg tomorrow Oct 27,2011

Krendelev

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=597541

They will announce either

a.) Sidny Crosby is pregnant with Gary Bettman's love child

b.) Crosby is coming back

c.) Crosby is retiring

What's your guess?

LOL Mike you're horrible, but so am I for laughing. In all honesty, I think it's to say he's retiring. Why else would they hold a presser with Bettman in the house? I would think if he were coming back, the team would just feed it to the media and we'd know about it already.

I have to think that's what they mean by "major announcement"....As much as I hate the guy, I'd hate to see someone's career end like that, especially with Staal having the same injury.

I found it strange that the mayor of Pittsburg was included in the announcement. Why would he be there?

e) Winter Classic on February 13th against the Capitals at Heinze Field...the Rematch

f) All of the above

I am going with F!

(I honestly have no clue if the Pens are playing the Caps on Feb 13...I made it up before you guys go and check :thumbsup: )

Seriously though, its either a Draft announcement or ASG

Or maybe they've descided to flip a giant middle finger at the fans of the Flyers and Rangers and are moving the outdoor game to Pittsburg so Crosby can make his big return in it and it'll be against Washington so they can hype the Crosby/ Ovi rivalry.

Or Bettman's retiring and Crosby is taking over his job.

Or Reebok's contract has been recinded and we'll have real jerseys again.

e) Winter Classic on February 13th against the Capitals at Heinze Field...the Rematch

f) All of the above

I am going with F!

(I honestly have no clue if the Pens are playing the Caps on Feb 13...I made it up before you guys go and check :thumbsup: )

Seriously though, its either a Draft announcement or ASG

Maybe a Draft announcement but the All-Star Game has to go to a Western Conference team next year because it's in an Eastern Conference city this season.

Pretty sure it's all to do with the draft.

Lemieux comes out of retirement as Crosby retires.

Gretzky follows suit and joins the Pen's.

Its a sure thing! :thumbsup:

If they're announcing the Winter Classic in Pittsburgh instead, it won't be against Washington. It'll be a split squad match-up so that, no matter what happens, the Penguins win. That's what the NHL wants to see anyway, right?

Nah, they're gonna bronze a Bettman-dropped deuce and make it an award. But what for?

Lemieux comes out of retirement as Crosby retires.

Gretzky follows suit and joins the Pen's.

Its a sure thing! :thumbsup:

That'll go well with the theme of EA's NHL 12 where you can put retired players on any team you want.

I think they've realized the Flyers don't have a throwback jersey they can make for this year's winter classic and it's being moved to Pittsburgh for marketing and merchandising purposes. especially with Carter and Richards gone and Pronger out hurt.

Sooo.... what happend?? I missed the conference.

Is Crobsy grafted from Lemieux's DNA in the end or what?