Akteon's Sale Thread

akteon

Finally liquidating my remainder of authentics, I'll be slowing adding more jerseys as time goes on. Mainly Rangers jerseys. All will be listed on eBay, contact me via PM here for anything posted there for at least a 10% discount.

akteon_us eBay auctions

I changed my Seller ID to closer match my new website akteon.us

In order to allow users across the border or across the pond to view what I've got for sale, I'll add the auctions one at a time here.

Note: If an item listed below is no longer available on eBay it's either sold, or pending sale outside of eBay.

New York Rangers 91-92 Tony Amonte authentic CCM jersey 54 rookie NHL 75th patch (sold)
New York Rangers 92-93 Mike Gartner authentic CCM jersey 54 Stanely Cup 100th (sold)
New York Rangers Mike Richter autographed jersey CCM 56 authentic BNWT JSA LOA (sold)
St. Louis Blues authentic Starter 56-R jersey - mesh - fight strap (sold)
New York Rangers Henrik Lundqvist jersey Reebok 7187 size 56 authentic BNWT (sold)
New York Rangers Mark Messier jersey KOHO 56 authentic BNWT Hockey Fights Cancer (sold)
New York Rangers Brian Leetch navy Liberty jersey 9/11 ribbon KOHO 56 authentic (sold)
Team USA Brian Leetch 1996 World Cup of Hockey authentic Nike 56 jersey BNWT (sold)
New York Rangers Mike Richter white Liberty jersey Starter 54-R authentic BNWT (sold)

last updated 5/29/2015 Edited by akteon

• 3 years later...

Strange. I tried it on 3 different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome) on two different computers (home and work) as well as on my phone and no problems.

My only guess is that since cowboys and zooeyperry10 are outside the US and the auctions are set to US only that they aren't showing up?

Edit: Yeh actually I tried it out, if I look myself up on eBay.ca instead of eBay.com it says 0 items for sale.

For the record, I have and will continue to sell items to members here that are outside of the US, I just won't do it for strangers on eBay due to some bad experiences.

Edited by akteon

I think if you guys go to eBay.com (rather than whichever country site you usually use) and don't log-in, you should be able to do a search by username:

That should bring up his sale list.

Everything works for me. I like the site layout, works pretty well for a list of jerseys.

So then how can we possibly buy from you if we can't see what's available?

Sorry I was stuck at work and on my phone so I had to wait until I got home to rectify this. I've now listed the ones I have for sale individually in the first post, and I verified they show up this way on non US ebay sites. As I post more for sale I'll add them individually here as well.

I apologize for for all of the confusion. :thumbsup:

Thanks.

Edited by akteon