2012 All-Star Game

Krendelev

It looks like they are going to use the same stupid playground style team picking as last year for the All-Star game again. So much for getting jerseys made up ahead of time. The NHL really has it's head up it's Arse with this. The article says the top 3 forwards, 2 defensmen, and 1 goalie will be guarenteed tostart the game.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=600175

Oops, how can I change the title?

To what year?

To this years game, so 2012

Here what I DON'T understand about the location of the past several NHL All-Star Games. Why the HELL did the league decide to have cities such as Raleigh, Dallas, Atlanta, and Florida host 4 out of the past SIX games?!?! I can understand the 2009 game was in Montreal because of the Habs "100th anniversary" celebration. But really, when there are teams who are playing really well whose fans want to see hockey, or where the league can make more $, I don't get their reasoning. I understand it might be some sort of "rotation" where the game moves to different cities, sort of like the MLB. But come on, there are other cities who should have had the game who haven't hosted in a long time like NY, Philly, Toronto, Boston, etc......