Ice Jerseys ticket exchange

CJ Matthews

I know it's not jerseys, but I figure that if we have tickets to games that we can't go to that we should try to sell them on here. I figure that this thread should not just be personal, but should be for the whole board.

I'm not looking to make a profit on any of these tickets, even the games in "demand" like the Isles/Flyers games. Just looking to make my money back.

Brilliant edit: Guys, I'm turning this into the official ticket exchange and request thread on the boards and will pin it at the top as well...on ONE condition though. That all offers for posted tickets be done through PM's. The only reason I want to see someone inquiring for another members' tickets is if their mailbox is full. If we get repeat offenders or other crap clogging up the thread, it goes bye-bye.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FOR SALE! Philadelphia Flyers Regular Season Tickets. Seats are located in Section 206, Row 15, Seats 10-11. Face value of each ticket is $83, but I am selling each ticket for $60 each. Any NYR or PENS game is going for $75 per ticket. Please message me if you are interested. I have all tickets in hand and ready to ship.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a new user, but have Blackhawk tickets, can I post for sale, or do I need to have a certain number of posts?

I looked around and did not find any rules or regulations regarding that.

Thanks, I love this forum, big, jersey nut, much to the dismay of my wife!

Josh

FOR SALE! Philadelphia Flyers Regular Season Tickets. Seats are located in Section 206, Row 15, Seats 10-11. Face value of each ticket is $83, but I am selling each ticket for $40 each. Please message me if you are interested. I have the following games available, in hand, ready to ship.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013 7:00 PM Senators
Thursday, November 21, 2013 7:00 PM Sabres
Thursday, December 12, 2013 7:00 PM Canadiens
Tuesday, December 17, 2013 7:30 PM Capitals
Thursday, December 19, 2013 7:00 PM Blue Jackets
Monday, December 23, 2013 7:30 PM Wild
Wednesday, January 08, 2014 7:30 PM Canadiens
Saturday, January 11, 2014 1:00 PM Lightning
Thursday, January 16, 2014 7:00 PM Predators
Tuesday, January 21, 2014 7:00 PM Hurricanes
Tuesday, January 28, 2014 7:00 PM Red Wings
Thursday, February 06, 2014 7:00 PM Avalanche
Saturday, February 08, 2014 1:00 PM Flames
Thursday, February 27, 2014 7:00 PM Sharks
Saturday, March 01, 2014 1:00 PM Rangers
Wednesday, March 05, 2014 8:00 PM Capitals
Tuesday, March 11, 2014 7:00 PM Devils
Tuesday, March 18, 2014 7:30 PM Blackhawks
Thursday, March 20, 2014 7:00 PM Stars
Saturday, March 22, 2014 1:00 PM Blues
Monday, March 24, 2014 7:00 PM Kings
Friday, March 28, 2014 7:00 PM Maple Leafs
Sunday, March 30, 2014 TBD Bruins
Thursday, April 03, 2014 7:00 PM Blue Jackets
Sunday, April 06, 2014 TBD Sabres
Sunday, April 13, 2014 TBD Hurricanes

I'm a new user, but have Blackhawk tickets, can I post for sale, or do I need to have a certain number of posts?

I looked around and did not find any rules or regulations regarding that.

Thanks, I love this forum, big, jersey nut, much to the dismay of my wife!

Josh

I don't see a problem trying to sell a few tickets...do 'er to 'er, Josh.

Welcome to the boards :)

Selling my tickets to the following Capitals games. I am a season ticket holder and will be able to send them as a PDF once I get payment.

Prices are for the pair, I sell them as a set and not individually.

Mezzanine Center, section 418, Row H, Seats 16 & 17 (They are on the aisle).

Seat View: http://capitals.io-media.com/#

Tues. 4/1/14, 7 PM: Stars - $70

Any one have Tampa / or Florida Tickets I am looking t0 go down April 6th maybe to catch the Flyers at one or both looking for 4 tickets Thanks

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For the second year in a row I cannot go to game 4 of the second round.....stupid May and all of your busy-ness! Anyhoo I'm selling my 3 tix for Rangers/Pens for Game 4, 5/7/14, Section 223 seats 14, 15 and 16. They are center ice at the bar stools- your own personal ledge to put stuff that will eventually go inside of you, no row of people to squeeze past when that stuff inside you now wants to come out, places to buy stuff that can go inside you right behind your seat.

$675 for all 3!

What.

A.

Deal!

• 3 weeks later...

I have 3 tix for tomorrow's game. Tried convincing the wife to cut our vacation short and fly home in the AM but that resulted in a look of disapproval. Section 223 seats 14, 15 and 16. They are center ice at the bar stools- your own personal ledge to put stuff that will eventually go inside of you, no row of people to squeeze past when that stuff inside you now wants to come out, places to buy stuff that can go inside you right behind your seat.

Anyways PM me if you're interested.

I have 3 tix for tomorrow's game. Tried convincing the wife to cut our vacation short and fly home in the AM but that resulted in a look of disapproval. Section 223 seats 14, 15 and 16. They are center ice at the bar stools- your own personal ledge to put stuff that will eventually go inside of you, no row of people to squeeze past when that stuff inside you now wants to come out, places to buy stuff that can go inside you right behind your seat.

Anyways PM me if you're interested.

Lmao!!

Too bad I can't take them. :(

• 4 weeks later...

I know I am planning way too far in advance, however I will be looking for 2 tix for 12/4/14 Devils vs. Leafs in Toronto. Planning a quick trip with my son to the HHOF and the game.

Any season ticket holders looking to sell 2 seats, keep me in mind.

• 4 months later...

Selling a single seat to the Rangers upcoming games:

11/16 vs. EDM $60

11/19 vs. PHI $75

Section 222, Row 21, seat 7 (Rangers shoot twice). Face is $82. Paypal only, I can e-mail the ticket to you.

Selling a single seat to the Rangers upcoming games:

11/16 vs. EDM $60

11/19 vs. PHI $75

Section 222, Row 21, seat 7 (Rangers shoot twice). Face is $82. Paypal only, I can e-mail the ticket to you.

These prices are negotiable. Step right up!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking for two tickets to the Rangers game against the coyotes at MSG on February 26. Thanks!

Edited by thebiggoalie

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for 4 tix to Rangers/Caps on 3/29- want to bring the kids so no too picky on seat loaction.

Also looking for 1 ticket for 2/8 vs. Dallas

Edited by Cygnus X-1

• 2 months later...

I have 4 mezzanine end tickets to the Caps vs. Rangers game on 4/11 for sale. Section 426, Row N, Seats 18-21, with 21 being the aisle seat. This is the end the Rangers shoot twice, so you'll (hopefully) get to see Braden Holtby at his Holtbeast-iest best! Paypal payment only please, and the tickets will be at will call, but I will transfer ownership of them through Ticketmaster when payment is received. The adjacent seat (17) is currently still available through Ticketmaster as well, if you need 5 seats.

It is on Fan Appreciation Day and according to the website they are giving out "beach bags". Yay? I would prefer to retain rights to the "Jerseys Off Our Backs" entries. Anyways, it should be a good game and could have some playoff matchup implications and possibly be a good playoff preview.

If you are interested, shoot me a PM!

• 6 months later...

Looking for 3 tickets for Caps vs Coyotes in Phoenix, April 2nd 2016. I figured this would be a fun way to spend my 40th birthday. Thx!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...