What Song Do You Listen to When you...

NYIJM29

When you bid on a jersey?

Recently, my go to song has been "Down with the Sickness" by Disturbed. Other times, I listen to Weezer or The Offspring.

Do you feel music distracts and takes you otta the zone? Or does it put you into the zone?

• 3 weeks later...

I don't listen to music when I bid. I bid, and then leave.

Or if it's right at the end of an auction, I'm only on for like a minute or so, so I'm just concentrating on bidding.

I don't spend hours looking at jerseys and bidding around, so...

• 3 weeks later...

I listen to Breaking the Law when I am asking a seller to end an auction early.

Hahahahaha god i love this dude, I can always count on your posts for a good laugh. Great stuff.

Just wanted to say that I am now 3-0 while listening to "Down With the Sickness" when I snipe. You will see the latest DWTS victory in about 4 hours and 23 minutes!

I was browsing ebay today when Hold On by Wilson Phillips came on the radio and I couldn't help myself but xtreme rage bid. Then I realized the jersey was fake, put on my Ed Hardy shirt and sent the seller a 10-page diatribe calling him a tool to the tune of Ice Ice Baby.

Ehh I don't really listen to music when I bid. For I need the concentration so I can use my psychic powers to win the auction! :P:lol:

In all seriousness though, I will put on some good old rock n' roll! I feel the need to get into the "groove" so I can bid. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

If I win. (Especially if its a Mario!)

But if I lose! (Warning: You MAY experience real Punk/Hardcore below. Unlike today's bands)

If I win. (Especially if its a Mario!)

But if I lose! (Warning: You MAY experience real Punk/Hardcore below. Unlike today's bands)

That's so cool you know Infest man! Gotta stick together man, like glue! :thumbsup:

punk/metal etc is my other hobby but since good music stopped happening a while ago that collection has sort of stood still for some time now

http://i43.tinypic.com/jh7y49.jpg

Altars of Madness AND Scream Bloody Gore?? You, sir, have EXQUISITE taste. Though, I have to say that I am a bigger fan of Leprosy when it comes to Death BUT Altars is just about as good as it gets when talking about Morbid Angel. That is some good stuff.

punk/metal etc is my other hobby but since good music stopped happening a while ago that collection has sort of stood still for some time now

http://i43.tinypic.com/jh7y49.jpg

just wanted to say....hockey sweaters and heavy metal music is the perfect combo...love your among the living lp

Stranglehold....!!! Ted Nugent....!!! Nothing better to get you pumped when your going for a Hawks jersey...!!!

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven."

Such is the rule of honor.

RBlythe.jpg

These are my favorite lines

dead men tell no tales

Your laughing finger, will never point again

I think they are going to be in NYC this week.

Lacuna Coil is opening for Megadeath at the Garden on Saturday as well. Probably not going to either show, but would love to! (I know Lamb of God is sold out, I think Megadeath is sold out as well)