Bye Bye Ketchup Face

guam64

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

dalehunter.jpg

WATCHOUTPIERRETURGEON

Heh...yeah I know. I was just being a sarcastic jerk. Actually, I'm VERY surprised that Fire Boudreau guy didn't break this news. I wonder what happened to him?

Dec 1, 2011 - Sidney Crosby has been sidelined with another head injury after Capitals head coach Dale Hunter left the bench to hip check the Penguin's star into the boards during his goal celebration. Brenden Shannanhn will not suspend Hunter claiming that he had a phone conversation and believes that the capitals coach did not intend to injury Crosby.

Alt. ending: Hunter is has been suspended from ever coaching, playing, or watching hockey for laying a finger on the chosen one. Even though Hunter claimed he had been elbowed in the face multiple times. Dan Byalsma commented "Hunter had been getting too close to Crosby's bubble all game those elbows and the life time ban are justified.

hmmm.....if just changing my forum name will work.....i think TMLFAN should change his name to Fire Wilson (since it is already in his sig)

It seems like the only way to bring about change

When I heard the news today I thought of you right away man.

Its your dream come true. Gratz!

You must be physic or just plane psycho! :)

Although i think this is a good move for the Caps because once you're star player calls his coach a fat ###### on national tv you're days a s head coach are usually numbered. I really feel for Boudreau a career AHL'ER toiled in obscurity for nearly 3 decades to get his chance and if not for some bad luck and maybe a couple of russians would have won a cup. Make no mistake about it Bruce Boudreau is a great coach and will catch on somewhere else.

should be fun to see what Dale can do now

*sigh* :( Maybe he'll have some magic for the Ducks but I doubt it....this plus the Ryan trade rumors make it a sour morning for a Ducks fan after our first win in 8 games lol

Found this article funny...

"Maria and Alex start dating. Alex's game goes in the tubes. Capitals coach Bruce Boudreau gets fired. Is Maria Kirilenko the Washington Capitals' Yoko Ono?"

http://sports.yahoo.com/tennis/blog/busted_racquet/post/Maria-Kirilenko-is-dating-NHL-MVP-Alex-Ovechkin?urn=ten-wp3916

hmmm.....if just changing my forum name will work.....i think TMLFAN should change his name to Fire Wilson (since it is already in his sig)

It seems like the only way to bring about change

If that would work I would change it this second. I wanna throw up whenever these idiot media guys start talking about offering him an extension. Burke should fire him right now and bring in Carlyle.

TSN radio saying Ron Wilson fired by the end of December...the 17th to be specific.

Think Carlyle will take his spot? Somehow I wouldn't be surprised...

• 3 weeks later...

Soon they will be firing PLAYERS, Semin and Green both up. They bungled the Semin situation, they could have gotten a MONSTER package for him, now they they may have to settle for trading his rights for a second-day draft pick. You look at what the Kings gave for Richards and tell me that if McPhee was on the horn last year dealing Semin with an extension in hand that he couldn't have gotten the same for him. For sure the Kings were kicking his tires and Gaborik's tires. Because of Gabs' injury history, they wouldn't give up Schenn. No such problems with Semin, I think they could have gotten him if they played the negotiations right. Let's face it, it might still have been a better deal than giving up less for Penner, who's living up to his draft standing (he was undrafted).

Boudreau is not going to last in Anaheim. The organization is kind of cheap for some odd reason so they will continue firing the coach and blaming him for the fact that the team doesn't have enough PLAYERS. They have the top-level guys but they fill out the roster with league minimums and ELCs, it's no wonder they cannot a hold a lead to save their sister's virginity.

Not sure what Hunter will do, obviously never seen him coach at the NHL level. Too early to evaluate, I guess. I think he's a move in the wrong direction. These guys need a coach who will open it up again, I would be interested to see what Paul Maurice would do with this team oddly enough.

• 8 years later...