Potential bulk order

HockeyMusic

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take a stab (with no expectations based on the earlier Caps request) ...

Caps alternate size 56? If yes, put me down for one.

He has no Caps jerseys as outlined in the first post

Im not interested but just for clarification for Flowntown and others interested in Flyers 2.0s. Are these the current white road Flyers jerseys or the older white road as worn in the cup finals?

I got confirmation that all jerseys are with the "Reebok" wordmark

Sounds retarded but maybe he knows something we don't, maybe they will be moving to 2.0 retail...I've very curious to see if they have the team/game issue traits of a 2.0 or the retail of the minor leagues/Jets (neck taging, re-inforced fight strap)

Any Rangers jerseys? Size 56? Home, away, Heritage, WC?

Had Frank check for me. Definitely no to heritage and blue/home. I assume no to white/away and WC as well.

At least there's a shot the WC retail jersey will be 2.0s or all airknit anyway.

Had Frank check for me. Definitely no to heritage and blue/home. I assume no to white/away and WC as well.

At least there's a shot the WC retail jersey will be 2.0s or all airknit anyway.

######, oh well. I'd like to get one or two eventually.

I got confirmation that all jerseys are with the "Reebok" wordmark

If they are from 2011-12 and they have the Reebok wordmark they are Indonesia jerseys. Not made in Canada jerseys.

So you are telling me this guy is selling Edge 2.0 2011-12 Made in Canada Flyers jerseys? Please confirm.

Is it that jersey_baron.com guy from Ebay?

Thanks,

Merci.

If they are from 2011-12 and they have the Reebok wordmark they are Indonesia jerseys. Not made in Canada jerseys.

So you are telling me this guy is selling Edge 2.0 2011-12 Made in Canada Flyers jerseys? Please confirm.

Is it that jersey_baron.com guy from Ebay?

Thanks,

Merci.

CONFIRMED

Is this JerseyBaron seller legit?

The deal seems too good to be true.

Did anyone receive their Edge 2.0 "on ice" "what the players wear" Made in Canada jersey yet? How does this seller get access to pro stock when the only Edge jerseys available for this season are Indonesian-made?

Thanks,

Merci.

Is this JerseyBaron seller legit?

The deal seems too good to be true.

Did anyone receive their Edge 2.0 "on ice" "what the players wear" Made in Canada jersey yet? How does this seller get access to pro stock when the only Edge jerseys available for this season are Indonesian-made?

Thanks,

Merci.

I got a Jets 2.0 from him which are retail 2.0 but I can't speak for the other 2.0's he was claiming to be able to get. Mine is 100% legit

Who the hell's jerseybaron?

Who the hell's jerseybaron?

Seller on eBay based out of Ontario...he has Jets 2.0 and claims to be able to get other teams 2.0's

What is the difference between a "retail 2.0" and a team-issued 2.0? I thought "retail 2.0" = indonesian made Edge

Thanks, Merci.

Collectors call the team issued jerseys 2.0, I don't really think anybody refers to indo edge as anything but indo edge...there are only 2 differences I know of between retail 2.0 edge and team issued, retail has a neck tag besides the size tag and the fight strap doesn't have the re-inforced stitching going across the bottom. The rest is identical (cut, materials etc)

CONFIRMED

The only two retail NHL Edge 2.0s seen in the wild have been the 2011 All-Star jerseys and the 2011-12 Jets jerseys. All other 2.0s have been gamers/team-issue, thus had the feature Rage listed (no inside collar tagging and extra stitching on fight strap).

CONFIRMED

The only two retail NHL Edge 2.0s seen in the wild have been the 2011 All-Star jerseys and the 2011-12 Jets jerseys. All other 2.0s have been gamers/team-issue, thus had the feature Rage listed (no inside collar tagging and extra stitching on fight strap).

Then where is this Ebay seller JerseyBaron getting his non-jets 2.0s? They can't be retail versions according to your explanation.

Thanks,

MErci.

Then where is this Ebay seller JerseyBaron getting his non-jets 2.0s? They can't be retail versions according to your explanation.

Thanks,

MErci.

It's a secret amongst the equipment managers but team-issued 2.0s are really just indo edges that get washed. Don't tell anyone I told you that.

i20lied.png

CONFIRMED - I am not jerseybaron. So if you have a question for him, why don't you just ask him yourself?

If there are retail Edge 2.0s out there or if he's able to get team-issue 2.0s, I say good for him (and us).

It's a secret amongst the equipment managers but team-issued 2.0s are really just indo edges that get washed. Don't tell anyone I told you that.

Is it sad that i look forward to your posts regarding Puckboy? haha

They make me laugh, A+ for you kind sir.

What is this guy's exact eBay name? I see a jerseybaron but he's in NJ. Someone said he's in Ontario. I wouldn't mind participating in a discount bulk order but it may just be easier if I get it off him directly.

It's jerseybaron_com.