Potential bulk order

HockeyMusic

Please either email me at italianstallion2@hotmail.com or reply to this thread for requests

Alternately you can message eBay user jerseybaron_com directly to ask for a particular jersey

If you would like to order them all together, I don't mind ordering them for you, however you will have to paypal me the funds so I can pay him.

I have dealt with quite a few members on here in the past, but if you don't feel comfortable forwarding me the funds in advance, I won't take offence.

I have already put my deposit (he wanted $200 per jersey deposit) for the two I wanted, and I can do to ensure he can acquire the ones you want too

EDIT - Nov 30/11 - I will be ordering the jerseys tomorrow, so please confirm by the end of the day today if you are interested in buying the ones you want

Reply to this thread, or email me at the address I listed above - I will assume no confirmation means you are not interested

EDIT - Dec 1/11 - All jerseys are 2011-12 versions with "Reebok wordmark"

Here is the overall tally so far....

Sorry to say, but I got my hands on the only Leafs alt he had

Here is what he has from the requests I messaged him about

His response in bold, member who requested in italics

YES SIZE 60G - Bruins Edge 2.0 home/away in size 52 or larger

YES WHITE 54 (BLACK IN 58) - Flyers Edge 2.0 home/away in size 54 or 56 - flountown(54 white)

Note on the Flyers jerseys: I have asked him if these are pre-2011 Edges since he referenced the third jersey, which was gone starting 2010-11 season.

ROYAL OR WHITE IN 56 OR LARGER - Canucks Edge 2.0 alternate in size 54 or larger

ONLY NAVY AND WHITE - Sabres Edge 2.0 alternate in size 50 - Seedmaya

SIZE 50 - Blues Edge 2.0 home/away - Brilliant?

He does not have

Capitals Edge 2.0 home/away in size 52 or larger

Penguin Edge 2.0 alternate in size 54 or larger

No LA Kings jerseys

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so he has Leafs 2.0's? I just sent him a message asking if he did. What did the new third cost you? I want one and already have the 2011 HHOF game patch for it.

Awesome.

I ordered the current Leafs alternate (with "Reebok" wordmark) and a white Habs 2.0 58G (vector logo)

I plan on making the Habs into a Price and the Leafs I will leave blank for now, but if Kessel keeps this up....well #81 is going on the back.....

His other authentics he has listed look legit too, he was more then helpful with me even those his feedback is less then perfect. Hopefully they work out for ya and you'll have to let us know if they have the neck tagging or not, mine does but the Jets are retail 2.0's all other 2.0's just have the size in the neck.

so he has Leafs 2.0's? I just sent him a message asking if he did. What did the new third cost you? I want one and already have the 2011 HHOF game patch for it.

Yes he does

The current alt costs $300 + tax + shipping

The Habs 58G he wanted $320 for + tax + shipping

For the 2.0, don't expect too much of a deal since they are quite difficult to obtain....I can't get the Habs from MeiGray anyways, and the current Alts won't be cheap either, but the HHOF patch you have will look nice on it..... :)

So needless to say I will be unloading a few to pay for this.....

Yes he does

The current alt costs $300 + tax + shipping

The Habs 58G he wanted $320 for + tax + shipping

For the 2.0, don't expect too much of a deal since they are quite difficult to obtain....I can't get the Habs from MeiGray anyways, and the current Alts won't be cheap either, but the HHOF patch you have will look nice on it..... :)

So needless to say I will be unloading a few to pay for this.....

Hey, not to jack the thread, Did you get the Marty pics of the 48 wins jersey? I cant message you either. I sent them via e-mail.

Hey, not to jack the thread, Did you get the Marty pics of the 48 wins jersey? I cant message you either. I sent them via e-mail.

Yeah, thanks very much!!

Sorry I didn't reply.....been quite busy decorating for Christmas this weekend, and with hockey and related (one of our defensemen smashed with an opposing forward into the boards behind my net and he broke his ankle and fibula, and had to have reconstructive surgery done overnight)

But thanks for the pics!!! Much appreciated....

BTW when is the charity signing.....I know when there was speculation the Lindros was going to be a part of the winter classic alumni game, he mentioned that he wanted to do something like this with Johnny Vermont....and here it is......

I have message jerseybaron.com to see if he can provide some sort of bulk discount if people on here are interested in jerseys from him

If you are seriously interested in any and would be willing to pay around $300 for one (i don't know if he will offer discounts) let me know and I will email him a list of jerseys and see if he can provide a discount.

Please post them here and I will compile the list and send it off to him

Include team, color and size

Leafs 2011-12 Alt 2.0, 54

weeeeeeeeeeeee

steckel_1338980cl-8.jpg

I have message jerseybaron.com to see if he can provide some sort of bulk discount if people on here are interested in jerseys from him

If you are seriously interested in any and would be willing to pay around $300 for one (i don't know if he will offer discounts) let me know and I will email him a list of jerseys and see if he can provide a discount.

I'm also interested in a Leafs Alternate. Size 52 or 54.

Wouldn't mind a home or road goalie cut either.

I'm also interested in a Leafs Alternate. Size 52 or 54.

Wouldn't mind a home or road goalie cut either.

Does that mean you want a player cut and a goalie cut?

If so, let me know what size

Please be explicit so I can specify what to ask for....

Keep in mind there is no guarantee on sizing

When I emailed him initially, I specified a minimum size, and he was able to meet them (not all my requests unfortunately though)

Does that mean you want a player cut and a goalie cut?

If so, let me know what size

Please be explicit so I can specify what to ask for....

Keep in mind there is no guarantee on sizing

When I emailed him initially, I specified a minimum size, and he was able to meet them (not all my requests unfortunately though)

58G. I more interested in getting a 52 or 54 player more though in the alternate style.

58G. I more interested in getting a 52 or 54 player more though in the alternate style.

ok I will ask for a size 54 for you.....

So far we have this....

brandon - size 54 Leafs alt

Phil The Thill - size 54 Leafs alt

TMLFAN - size 56 Leafs alt

Brilliant - Habs 2.0?? Do you want one, if so what size

Any other takers?

Guys, I moved these posts into its' own topic so we don't detract from the other one.

As for a Habs jersey for me, hold off for the time being. I'm working on something potentially large right now and might need the money for that.

Just got a reply and he says he only has white Leafs but Hockeymusic got a third off him so who knows.

Oh well I'm out