OHL Jerseys

workinboy

Hey guys. I'm looking to get my hands on an old whalers jersey. Of course Id prefer an authentic but they seem impossible to come by. Looking for the old Nike jerseys from 2002ish but Id settle for one of the older reeboks.

Any suggestions? I found a guy with one of the older replica reeboks for $100. Is this a good deal?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. I'm looking to get my hands on an old whalers jersey. Of course Id prefer an authentic but they seem impossible to come by. Looking for the old Nike jerseys from 2002ish but Id settle for one of the older reeboks.

Any suggestions? I found a guy with one of the older replica reeboks for $100. Is this a good deal?

Thanks!

I wish I'd seen this topic sooner...OHL jerseys are extremely tough to find as authentics, but I've picked up three Whalers authentics in the last three months, including two in the last two weeks.

They're out there, so always keep your eyes open.

Replicas usually don't go for much, but it can still vary widely depending on team and style.

I wish I'd seen this topic sooner...OHL jerseys are extremely tough to find as authentics, but I've picked up three Whalers authentics in the last three months, including two in the last two weeks.

They're out there, so always keep your eyes open.

Replicas usually don't go for much, but it can still vary widely depending on team and style.

What year were the authentics you picked up?