Panthers jerseys

DesertRat

In this article, http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sport...ey/16530633.htm, I point out this...

Also, the Panthers will have a new look next season, the first real update since the team's inception in 1993. Like each team in the league, Florida only will have two jerseys next season because of the Reebok redesign. The Panthers will get rid of their original red jersey, at least for the time being.

''We've made changes,'' Yormark said. ``It's a much more contemporary look. The look is going to be different from what we have now. We're pretty excited about it.''

The white road jersey will have red as its prominent secondary color; the blue home jersey will feature yellow as the main accent.

Yormark said horizontal stripes are out and vertical stripes are in. The leaping Panthers logo on the chest will be larger and more dynamic.

Florida must want their home jersey to look like the Sabres (blue and gold) with a palm tree and sun :lol:. The road jersey will be white and red, soooo, they just want to make use of all their colors and luckily, they probably won't all be moshed together. I'm looking forward to see all the new designs for 07-08 and I'm sure you all are, too.