NFL Jerseys

DropkickMurphy8

Anyone here into football jerseys? I finally picked up my first authentic NFL jersey today. I found this in a local sporting goods store for 40 bucks on clearance, and they actually had a couple black ones so I might go back and pick up a black one.

Authentic New Orleans Saints Reggie Bush road jersey

DSCN1269.jpg

and the back

DSCN1267.jpg

I'm seriously thinking about finding the best looking reproduction Super Bowl XLIV patch I can get my hands on and slapping it on the jersey.

Anyone here into football jerseys? I finally picked up my first authentic NFL jersey today. I found this in a local sporting goods store for 40 bucks on clearance, and they actually had a couple black ones so I might go back and pick up a black one.

Authentic New Orleans Saints Reggie Bush road jersey

I'm seriously thinking about finding the best looking reproduction Super Bowl XLIV patch I can get my hands on and slapping it on the jersey.

Nice jersey. It looks nice. I'm afraid to pick up a white jersey but when reebok clears their jerseys out I am going to try and get a white Tebow jersey. With Broncos fans you have to jump at a sale early or they will be gone. I got a Broncos Home and Alternate reebok and I love those jerseys. Add the patch if you find it, it's your jerseys and they don't officially make Super Bowl patches for retail. If they do one day then switch it out. Ask one of the guys at JC.org, they told me where to find a Super Bowl 32 patch that's going on a TD Nike Jersey.

Love the Bush jersey too. I also collect NFL jerseys, but I don't have as many as NHL, or as many wants for NFL jerseys as hockey. I own 2 Pats home blues, a gold Saints, and a Mitchell and Ness Steelers throwback. Hoping to add to my collection though at some point next year!

Thanks guys. I've only had replicas (including a home Bush) and the authentic is so much heavier. I have twice as many hockey jerseys than football, but I have more football than baseball which is kind of sad. I don't really like buying white jerseys either unless they're Yankees jerseys, but the Saints won the Super Bowl in white so I needed to have one. I'll probably try to get my hands on a white Brees if I can find them on closeout anywhere, but I also want a home Brees and a black alternate Ingram.

a gold Saints

Where did you manage to find a gold Saints?

Thanks guys. I've only had replicas (including a home Bush) and the authentic is so much heavier. I have twice as many hockey jerseys than football, but I have more football than baseball which is kind of sad. I don't really like buying white jerseys either unless they're Yankees jerseys, but the Saints won the Super Bowl in white so I needed to have one. I'll probably try to get my hands on a white Brees if I can find them on closeout anywhere, but I also want a home Brees and a black alternate Ingram.

Where did you manage to find a gold Saints?

Got it off a member on JC. It's a size 48 Aaron Brooks.

NFL authentics are pretty nice. Love how everything is stitched on and the cuffed-sleeves. Really feels like you are wearing what the players use on the field. :thumbsup:

Yeah, unfortunately with the Reebok "end of days" goin on, NOBODY has Saints authentics in regular people sizes. All I can find is 56+. I don't expect anybody to get anything in either since they can't sell them once the league year starts in March. Hopefully whatever I can find gets blown out for like 50 bucks, otherwise for 40 bucks I'll just go back to the place I got the Bush at, buy out what they have left and strip them myself.

Cosby's sends NFL jerseys directly to Stahl's, and I know Stahl's isn't 100% accurate but the retail Saints jerseys use a different font than the gamers anyway so it's not the biggest deal in the world.

I have a few NFL jerseys:

Chicago Bears Greg Olsen Premier home jersey

Chicago Bears Cedric Benson replica home jersey

Brian Urlacher Vapor jersey

San Diego Chargers Cromartie away jersey

San Diego Chargers Tomlinson fake home jersey

Pittsburgh Steelers Obama fake home jersey

Yeah, unfortunately with the Reebok "end of days" goin on, NOBODY has Saints authentics in regular people sizes. All I can find is 56+. I don't expect anybody to get anything in either since they can't sell them once the league year starts in March. Hopefully whatever I can find gets blown out for like 50 bucks, otherwise for 40 bucks I'll just go back to the place I got the Bush at, buy out what they have left and strip them myself.

Cosby's sends NFL jerseys directly to Stahl's, and I know Stahl's isn't 100% accurate but the retail Saints jerseys use a different font than the gamers anyway so it's not the biggest deal in the world.

So will Stahl's do custom work on NFL jerseys right now? I thought since there are licensing issues between the NFL and NFLPA it is not possible to get blank NFL jerseys customized, or for that matter, stripping and recustom.

So will Stahl's do custom work on NFL jerseys right now? I thought since there are licensing issues between the NFL and NFLPA it is not possible to get blank NFL jerseys customized, or for that matter, stripping and recustom.

Someone on JC said that Cosby's has some kind of exclusive license to do NFL jerseys directly through Stahl's. I haven't inquired with Cosby's personally, but maybe before the next Rangers game I go to I'll stop in there and ask.

Edit: Here's the thread - http://jerseycentral.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12089

Someone on JC said that Cosby's has some kind of exclusive license to do NFL jerseys directly through Stahl's. I haven't inquired with Cosby's personally, but maybe before the next Rangers game I go to I'll stop in there and ask.

Edit: Here's the thread - http://jerseycentral.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12089

Thanks. Looks like it's a go on this one. YES! :D

I am looking for a Captains C patch for a Rodgers jersey. Would anyone know if this one's legit?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280777769243?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I am looking for a Captains C patch for a Rodgers jersey. Would anyone know if this one's legit?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280777769243?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

While I don't know if that particular patch is legit, I've dealt with the seller before and the patch I got was good.

Cowboys, why does that not surprise me? :P

I have almost zero knowledge about football jerseys but, from what I've heard, those captains' patches are not retailed. The only way to get one is if it's on the game-worn jersey you bought.

So it's probably either a fake or "reproduction" of what is worn by the players on the field. And I agree with Brilliant! that the patches are not available for retail authentics, or it would be an option to add to the jersey when purchasing.

Those are probably reproductions then. Thanks for everyones input.

Yeah judging by how many he's got, they're probably fakes. They're really good though, I'll say that much.

Yeah judging by how many he's got, they're probably fakes. They're really good though, I'll say that much.

At first I thought it was legit too. But when Brilliant! pointed out they are only on gamers, that dropped the hammer. So I guess this is a new sign that any time you see a captain's patch on an NFL jersey that isn't a gamer, then it's a fake.

Yeah I've known for a while the jerseys WITH captains patches on them are fake. I didn't know you couldn't just get patches somewhere though.

I'm a little nervous to see what happens next year with Nike taking over. The past couple of years, Reebok has been gradually decreasing in quality in my opinion. They weren't too bad when they first started, but lately I'm just left at "meh." My favorite is and will always be early to mid 90's Starter. If you ever see anything from Ripon Athletic, get it! They make the actual on field jerseys for the NFL that are worn on Sundays.

If you ever see anything from Ripon Athletic, get it! They make the actual on field jerseys for the NFL that are worn on Sundays.

Then what the hell is this Reebok crap? And I thought I saw Reebok logos on all the NFL jerseys?

• 4 weeks later...

Like everyone said these werent officially released but took a chance with one of those reproductions from that seller who was selling these and this does not look nowhere near as bad as every other reproduction I seen of the "C" patches.

24ctsuq.jpg