NFL Jerseys

DropkickMurphy8

Not all of the game jerseys are made by Ripon Athletic in Berlin, WI. For instance, over the past few years, the Patriots jerseys have been made in New York. They switched to Berlin, WI this year (2011) though. Here's an '09 Welker and '08 Vrabel from my collection.

You're right, I forgot about that. And then the Giants jerseys are made of that weird stretchy material from Israel.

• 3 weeks later...

Before this season starts I'd like to get a blue Cutler jersey. I didn't like Cutler at first, but he's grown on me and I like him now.

What I love about the guy is that he truly does not care what people think about him, except for his teammates. I love seeing the reporters expect him to "kiss up" to them and he truly doesn't care what they write or think. And he can play! If they ever get him an O line and some receivers I think he will be viewed among the best.

Last year I got the blue/orange throwback with his name/number.

What I love about the guy is that he truly does not care what people think about him, except for his teammates. I love seeing the reporters expect him to "kiss up" to them and he truly doesn't care what they write or think. And he can play! If they ever get him an O line and some receivers I think he will be viewed among the best.

Last year I got the blue/orange throwback with his name/number.

I love it when he yawns during the press conferences. At first I didn't like his attitude, but the more I see of it the more I like his don't give a bleep attitude. Also didn't like that he looked like the second coming of Rex Grossman his first year with the Bears, but he's really improved the last couple of years.

The Bears have a lot of room under the cap. Hopefully they'll get him a #1 like Vincent Jackson and a #2 receiver as well. And about 2-3 new linemen.

• 2 weeks later...

This one arrived today, an authentic 49ers McQuarters Reebok Pro Line jersey. Great heavy quality! B)

dsc03477d.jpg

dsc03481dz.jpg