LAK74

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There goes any chance of Hartnell making it to the ASG

https://twitter.com/#!/Eklund/status/160826445134958593

LOL (Damnit) Eklund!

I will say if Hartnell does make the team, I just might have to get a jersey.

Lupul was a terrible choice (a Leaf alternate? C'mon. If it HAD to be a Leaf, do Kessel or Phaneuf). Thats what I thought. If they didn't have the rule in place, the team that drafted 3 goalies first would be at a disadvantage to some degree because the other team could just take the last remaining goalie last.

Im looking forward to the draft, but I go back to class on Thursday, thus ending my magnificent 6 week vacation.

Lupul has been the best Leaf this season and considering the comback he's made and the sucess he's having after being out as long as he was with the problems that came from his back surgery I fully support the decision to make him an alternate.

Definently not a terrible choice.

Lupul has been the best Leaf this season and considering the comback he's made and the sucess he's having after being out as long as he was with the problems that came from his back surgery I fully support the decision to make him an alternate.

Definently not a terrible choice.

I agree completely. Lupul hasn't looked this good since Hatcher (when he went to hit Steen I think) flattened him at the ACC in a game against the Leafs a few years ago.

Im no Leafs fan, but I am certainly cheering for Lupul to keep this up. I always liked him in Philly.

I am still pissed that Kessel isnt the captain. Its not a knock entirely on Lupul being named an alternate (I think Kessel would have been the best choice for a letter), but why not give Thomas to Chara? If you are going to make one goalie an assistant, might as well make two goalies alternates. Am I right or am I right :thumbsup:

I am still pissed that Kessel isnt the captain. Its not a knock entirely on Lupul being named an alternate (I think Kessel would have been the best choice for a letter), but why not give Thomas to Chara? If you are going to make one goalie an assistant, might as well make two goalies alternates. Am I right or am I right :thumbsup:

How where the coaches assigned? I know the two A's where voted on by the players (according to the Rangers broadcasters during the game), Tortorella got Lundqvist and Julien got Chara so maybe they did the coaches after the A's, blame the players for not voting Thomas as the second A, and if they start assigning all the players that are associated with the captain or coaches then kinda kills the point of the fantasy draft imo

How where the coaches assigned? I know the two A's where voted on by the players (according to the Rangers broadcasters during the game), Tortorella got Lundqvist and Julien got Chara so maybe they did the coaches after the A's, blame the players for not voting Thomas as the second A, and if they start assigning all the players that are associated with the captain or coaches then kinda kills the point of the fantasy draft imo

I didnt know they were voted on.

But we all know Chara is going to take Thomas with his first overall pick.

Scott Hartnell.....natural hattrick in the second period. 25 goals on the year

All star? I think so.

Scott Hartnell.....natural hattrick in the second period. 25 goals on the year

All star? I think so.

Should be as he is playing like an ALL STAR

I'm gonna be disappointed if Toews doesn't play either. I was hoping to have one of my ASG jerseys customized with him.

I'm gonna be disappointed if Toews doesn't play either. I was hoping to have one of my ASG jerseys customized with him.

What size are they and if you sell how much ???

What size are they and if you sell how much ???

Too small for you (they're both 50's). Actually I wasn't thinking about selling them, sorry. Jerseybaron on eBay has some of the larger sizes for sale now.

Thanks I loook them up I do know Frozen pond is selling here in Canada as well just hoping more Flyers get on the blue team .

I hope Letang gets a blue jersey and so does Kane. I regret not buying the jersey last year, but I don't think I'll make that same mistake this year, but I pray that my two favorites end up with Blue jerseys. I love that color and the design of it!

Well, so long as all 3 Flyers reps (that will actually play in the game) don't end up on White, I'm all set. I just need one of them to end up on Blue, then I'll be sending mine out to get customized ASAP. Right now, I'd probably hope for Giroux, then Timonen, then Hartnell, but I gotta think at least one will end up on Blue.

Jesus, I might have to get a Hartnell jersey. This just got serious.

Per EPS' Facebook page:

In addition to providing jerseys for the All Star Events Rookie Game and Skills Competition, we can do All Star Jerseys! $65 for All Star. Printed team patches are $20 each.
EPS can customize sublimated Nashville Predators 2011/2012 styles, $65.

So for about $85 (shipped) you can have the jersey customized the way it is worn on the ice! I probably will get a replica to hold me and then buy authentic next season around this time (based on trends of sales)

I emailed Josh earlier today and he said they dont actually use printed patches but that is all they have. They use embroiedered patches.