2012 ASG Jerseys on Sale

LAK74

Did anyone customize a 2011 and leave the front numbers off? I know its not technically correct, but I think it probably looks better without the front numbers.. IMO

Also has anyone come across the all-star jersey in stores? Dicks Sporting Goods and Sports Authority doesn't carry them... Wanted to try on a 2.0 before I bought one if possible, only have a 1.0 at the moment.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The jersey sale on eBay? Any link?

Someone selling 2011 Authentic All-Star Jerseys, but at the moment there are no BIN auctions. I contacted them and they stated they were not sure if they were getting anymore.

2013 ASG is going to be in Columbus. Can't wait to get my team Nash Jersey!

Holy crap - with the ASG being only an hour or so away I'm gonna have to go.

So... the couple times I've worn my jersey, I'm realizing that the cut appears to be different than most jerseys I own. I usually fit very comfortably in a replica XL, but the arms appear to be longer on this jersey.

Is there anyone out there that is planning on ordering an XL Team Chara jersey, and would want to just buy a L instead and then we could trade? I've only worn this jersey a couple times in my house. I know its a long shot but figured I'd ask.

Do the jerseys, when customized, come with the team logo patches on the shoulder? Or is that only on the Game Used/Issued jerseys that the players get?

Depends on where you're ordering from. Most places can add the team logo, but charge extra to do so.

And if you have it done at ESP their logo patches are just printed ones. So you would be better off finding the patch yourself and sending it in with the jersey.

Not sure where to put this, but it seems like whoever customized the Skills Competition jerseys for the Rangers players didn't customize them 100% right. The drop shadow looks too skinny and the #2 on Hagelin's jersey looks slightly off.

Or maybe I just need to lay off the sauce.

Irish, its because EPS did the jerseys instead of the normal customizer. Thats why the 9 on the Tavares is wrong, and all of the Bruins are 3-layers (instead of dyed twill) and looks weird

Not sure where to put this, but it seems like whoever customized the Skills Competition jerseys for the Rangers players didn't customize them 100% right. The drop shadow looks too skinny and the #2 on Hagelin's jersey looks slightly off.

Or maybe I just need to lay off the sauce.

Nope, if you think its wrong, it's most likely wrong. EPS does all the jerseys for the skills, not the actual customizers

Im not sure about other teams, but the Flyers are wrong as well

Irish, its because EPS did the jerseys instead of the normal customizer. Thats why the 9 on the Tavares is wrong, and all of the Bruins are 3-layers (instead of dyed twill) and looks weird

Bruins use dyed twill these days?

Weak.

Last year's were done by EPS as well and the Flyers were done very poorly. I haven't watched the skills comp yet this year so I can't comment.

Last year's were done by EPS as well and the Flyers were done very poorly. I haven't watched the skills comp yet this year so I can't comment.

The Flyers jerseys are wrong again this year. Everything is off. But don't tell Josh!

To build on things, I really don't think there's anything right about my 2003 Rob Blake Skills Competition used jersey. Number font, name font, nameplate material, and how the numbers are cut are all wrong. Interesting quirks when "unofficial" team customizers end up doing the jerseys.

RobBlake2003SkillsWornback.jpg

At the apparel store next to the Air Canada Centre, they're selling the Edge ASG jerseys for $200, and $280 lettered up. They only had a Lupul blue one done up, since they already knew which team he was gonna be on. The numbers in the front are super small, so it doesn't have the same problem as last year where it was too big. The lettering is a bit weird as well, the graphic part is a rubbery material even though it's really only one layer. I doubt these will sell out so I'll wait until they go on sale before purchasing one.

At the apparel store next to the Air Canada Centre, they're selling the Edge ASG jerseys for $200, and $280 lettered up. They only had a Lupul blue one done up, since they already knew which team he was gonna be on. The numbers in the front are super small, so it doesn't have the same problem as last year where it was too big. The lettering is a bit weird as well, the graphic part is a rubbery material even though it's really only one layer. I doubt these will sell out so I'll wait until they go on sale before purchasing one.

Is that a replica or authentic?

It's gotta be a replica, small front numbers and no way they would sell authentics for under MSRP.

Yeah I was a bit surprised that it was $200 for the pro Edge. But I guess since the game is this weekend, the store probably thinks it's past whatever rush to get the jersey. As for the smaller numbers, the store probably got them as official numbers from Reebok? Worse still, they don't sew any lettering on, just heat pressed on.

Authentics all the way.

Really? So you're talking about Real Sports Apparel right?

I might have to give them a call tomorrow. Thanks for the info.

Do you remember if they had both white and blue?

The authentics never had the front number size problems, that is strictly a replica problem. The front numbers on the authentics are the same size as the arm numbers and they should fit perfectly fine on an authentic jersey.

Not saying you are lying or wrong, it just doesn't make sense based on what I know.