2012 ASG Jerseys on Sale

LAK74

While perusing the IceJerseys site, I happened to notice that they are now selling the 2012 All-Star jerseys. Authentics are $319 and Premiers $124. All authentic sizes were available in stock, but after I purchased one, my size immediately changed to "out of stock" status, which might possibly indicate that they only have one jersey in each size. I could not find any other site that is carrying these jerseys at the moment, although I'm sure others will soon follow. Get 'em while you can...

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we know what team is which yet

No. They're running it just like last year. They name captains once the voting is done and then the captains pick the teams.

My new grandparents-in-law got me a blue all star jersey for this year (they live in Ottawa). They have to exchange it for a better size but I have to decide if I want the blue or white jersey,which is really tough to do with not knowing which team Giroux is going to play on!

Then I just need to find out where to send it to get customized.

No. They're running it just like last year. They name captains once the voting is done and then the captains pick the teams.

My new grandparents-in-law got me a blue all star jersey for this year (they live in Ottawa). They have to exchange it for a better size but I have to decide if I want the blue or white jersey,which is really tough to do with not knowing which team Giroux is going to play on!

Then I just need to find out where to send it to get customized.

One of each, sell the one that Giroux doesn't wear. Also, I think EPS is the only place that can do these jerseys correctly.

Did Josh happen to mention if their sublimation equipment was up and running, and that they would be doing single layer numbers for the 2012 ASG's? Just a few months ago, they were still doing 2011 ASG's with triple-layer numbers.

You guys maybe want to organize a swap or something? I'm thinking of ordering two to make sure I get the one Giroux will wear. If there's one Flyer I'd like to sell the other one, if there are two I'd like to swap it for the one they're wearing if it's not the one I have. I wear a 52. I only see these on IJ, no where else yet. Thoughts?

You guys maybe want to organize a swap or something? I'm thinking of ordering two to make sure I get the one Giroux will wear. If there's one Flyer I'd like to sell the other one, if there are two I'd like to swap it for the one they're wearing if it's not the one I have. I wear a 52. I only see these on IJ, no where else yet. Thoughts?

There are 52s and 54s on ebay. I've got a 52 in each color coming in from IJ on Friday but wait to see where Backstrom and Ovechkin end up.

Josh at EPS said they are planning to do 600 all star jerseys for the event. So along with the 9 nhl teams they supply they are very busy. At least that is what he said to me on the phone.

I e-mailed Josh, who said that EPS will be doing the Young Stars/Alumni/Skills competition jerseys but not the feature game jerseys. They have not yet received customization specs from the league for the ASG jerseys, but when we send in our jerseys to them, they will "most likely" do single-layer sublimated numbers, as they now have the equipment for it. But he wasn't 100% certain.

Think it's funny that NHL Network just advertised All-Star merchandise available "Online now" on shop.nhl.com, showing a picture of the jerseys...and they're not up.

I think it's funny that the teams were announced, but still nothing on shop.nhl.com. Has anyone seen these elsewhere?

Glad an Islander got voted in so a certain member here doesn't cry again ;)

There are 52s and 54s on ebay. I've got a 52 in each color coming in from IJ on Friday but wait to see where Backstrom and Ovechkin end up.

Looks like it's going to be Wideman and Ovechkin.

Glad an Islander got voted in so a certain member here doesn't cry again ;)

I wonder who that could be :unsure:

It should have Pierre Alexandre Parenteau. Screw Johnny (Tavares)!

On a serious note, how much should I expect to pay for a Tavares 91 kit from EPS or the House of Hockey?

I wonder who that could be :unsure:

It should have Pierre Alexandre Parenteau. Screw Johnny (Tavares)!

On a serious note, how much should I expect to pay for a Tavares 91 kit from EPS or the House of Hockey?

Lol, oh you. Um, I think mine from EPS for last year's was $55 tops, but that's triple layered versus sublimated twill.

Lol, oh you. Um, I think mine from EPS for last year's was $55 tops, but that's triple layered versus sublimated twill.

Thanks! $55 isnt that bad. I just want the trippy line effect on the numbers. The Isles were selling the EPS done (w/o trippy lines) for $210 last season.

Thanks! $55 isnt that bad. I just want the trippy line effect on the numbers. The Isles were selling the EPS done (w/o trippy lines) for $210 last season.

HPIM2686.jpg

Mine have trippy lines.

Talking to Josh yesterday on the phone, he says he can do sublimated ones now (getting him to do a predators kit for me).

Mine have trippy lines.

Very nice!

Whoever sews them on for you, please tea bag the hell outta the Briere for me? M'kay?

I don't know if I would the sublminated twill, triple layer is soooo cool. I can only afford a replica (if I were to go for the authenty, I'd rather just buy an Isles GU)

Very nice!

Whoever sews them on for you, please tea bag the hell outta the Briere for me? M'kay?

I don't know if I would the sublminated twill, triple layer is soooo cool. I can only afford a replica (if I were to go for the authenty, I'd rather just buy an Isles GU)

Thank you. You tell Brilliant yourself, lazy bones. I don't know if I'd go sublimated twill, either.

I just called the NHL shop and asked about the jerseys, the lady said it was silly they weren't online yet but didn't know when and if they would. They advertised them in a commercial on NHL Network last week, and said buy now!! Ahhh. That poor lady had to listen to me rant about the NHL's poor marketing for like 5 minutes...

Well I wasn't going to get one, but now that Cody Hodgson was named as one of the rookies, I have to. ###### this expensive collection!

Well I wasn't going to get one, but now that Cody Hodgson was named as one of the rookies, I have to. ###### this expensive collection!

Haha dude I saw him named and thought of you instantly. I'm sure you've said this before, but where did your Hodgson obsession come from? PS, I have a soft spot for him since you were one of the first people I remembered on here and your love for him. I always cheer for him.

I'm pretty excited that Patrick Kane made it. I've been looking for a reason to take back the Kane Indo-Edge I got for Christmas.

The ASG jerseys are made in CA Edge 2.0's aren't they?

Thank you. You tell Brilliant yourself, lazy bones. I don't know if I'd go sublimated twill, either.

Can anyone explain the difference to me? I'll be needing to order a Giroux or Timonen kit once the teams are picked.