WINTER CLASIC / SOUVENIRS

cowboys

I f any one is going to the gave or pre/post parties and you are doing any shopping I would like a windbreaker or hoddie from the game size xxl or if they happen to have any authentic edge 2 jerseys there size 56-58 I can paypal funds before or after thanks any help from the USA members would be appreciated

I f any one is going to the gave or pre/post parties and you are doing any shopping I would like a windbreaker or hoddie from the game size xxl or if they happen to have any authentic edge 2 jerseys there size 56-58 I can paypal funds before or after thanks any help from the USA members would be appreciated

At the Alumni game I found no authentics at any stand nor in the Majestic Store either. I don't think they have them.

At the Alumni game I found no authentics at any stand nor in the Majestic Store either. I don't think they have them.

How about any Hoddies or wind jackets I see on Facebook the store was selling a bunch of gear