WC JERSEY AUCTION

cowboys

All Rangers /Flyers/ collectors what jerseys if any are you looking to bid on so we do not raise the price on each other just checking

Flyers Winter Classic jerseys I have bids on Hartnell and the game issued Pronger

Alumni game -Shjon Podein /Darren Hatcher

Rangers looking to get a game issued Jeff Woywitka

I might (keyword might) be going for the Rinaldo or Gustaffson game issued jerseys depending on price

Lindros Alumni game.....stay away please, the price is rising enough on its own (it is 3rd highest behind Parent and Clarke)

I am currently winning however it likely won't be for long....

I might (keyword might) be going for the Rinaldo or Gustaffson game issued jerseys depending on price

Rinaldo is on my Radar as well as he is a home town boy last time I got a Parent for 780.00 and that was game issued so that is were I would expext a few of these to go

• 3 weeks later...

Methinks the Roo will hit $10K tonite.

Wow, very nice call.

I was watching the end of the auction. Two guys just went back and forth. The price raised about $3k after the scheduled ending of the auction

Wow, very nice call.

I was watching the end of the auction. Two guys just went back and forth. The price raised about $3k after the scheduled ending of the auction

That's pretty insane, but that's my opinion. I can see spending $1k to $2k on a gamer, but re-raising an auction over $3k right before the end.... wow! I just can't justify that one. :lol: To each his own, but it's kind of sickening to see people spend THAT much $ on gamers....

I saw that my only concern is some of the jerseys are a diifferent size than on the nhl.com auction

I saw that my only concern is some of the jerseys are a diifferent size than on the nhl.com auction

Some of those guys never played in the game thus they are technically not game worn as listed. Backlund didn't dress, I think Bartulis was injured and Schenn was either with the Flyers AND/OR injured at the time.

Some of those guys never played in the game thus they are technically not game worn as listed. Backlund didn't dress, I think Bartulis was injured and Schenn was either with the Flyers AND/OR injured at the time.

Yes so they have them as game issued i already mailed and asked half of the jerseys will be live auctions at there home games

Only one jersey is listed as "Game Issued",all the others are listed as "GW". Check the Schenn listing.

I will mail again as I am watching a few of them ,

I sent him an email and he said he cant change the listing Title once a bid has been placed.

I am watching the klotz and Walker one says game issued in the title as in the Nhl.com auction they were size 58