JerseyCentral contact info?

DropkickMurphy8

Anybody have an email for the admin over there? I just got a message saying my account was suspended, and there's absolutely no reason why that should be. Any way to contact anyone over there?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am getting that too. Strange. Probably too many Rangers fans heading over there. :lol:

Both of the admins are M.I.A. so they probably got behind on the hosting payments or something. Same thing happened a few months back.

What's wrong with the forum is that the two people in charge have lost interest in the forum. This my only be temporary, but honestly, the best thing that could happen is that this is permanent and it starts over yet again with a new leadership.

I wouldn't mind running that place if the two people in charge don't care.

There are plenty of mods that are around, the problem is that the main admin probably forgot or didn't want to pay the hosting bill.

What's wrong with the forum is that the two people in charge have lost interest in the forum. This my only be temporary, but honestly, the best thing that could happen is that this is permanent and it starts over yet again with a new leadership.

Honestly, I will be kind of disappointed if the forum is not revitalized or back online. JC is one of the few sites where there exists a lot of valuable info regarding jerseys, sports, etc. A lot of the guys over there are pretty cool and you can always find some good jersey deals there. I really hope someone takes action promptly!

Unfortunately Cakey and Jose have all but disappeared. It was originally Cakey's baby when NLT crapped out and Jose took over when Cakey lost interest and did a pretty good job and then he started to appear on the boards less and less. There was some killer info on that board, it would really suck to lose that.

You're probably right. It's not like it hasn't happened before, but it would be a shame to lose a lot of the information on there like with NLT.

You're probably right. It's not like it hasn't happened before, but it would be a shame to lose a lot of the information on there like with NLT.

No doubt. We all put a lot of effort into making that not only a great place to chat, but a great resource of information.

I wouldn't mind running that place if the two people in charge don't care.

OH PLEASE GOD NO!! !

:)

Too bad we can import some of the threads to this site or cut and paste the good stuff.

Are there any alternatives to jerseycentral.org for help with football jersey info, or any other help with jerseys not popular here?

Are there any alternatives to jerseycentral.org for help with football jersey info, or any other help with jerseys not popular here?

I would bet some of the guys on here are knowledgeable regarding jerseys from the NFL, MLB, NBA, etc.

Yeah, a lot of us guys are crossovers. I got my start collecting with football jerseys and eventually made my way to baseball and hockey. Although now hockey makes up most of my collection. I still dabble though.

I'm pretty good with baseball. Not perfect but sufficient enough I guess. Don't ask me about football or basketball though. I'm clueless there and I will not have them in my collection.

I can tell fake baseballs and hockey. I am getting better with the NFL

The best trick I learned with fakes is they all have one of those hologram stickers, but the fakes do not have a serial number on the hologram. Authentic football jerseys do (example:authentic). I have no clue about basketball though. I also don't understand why someone will pay $150+ for a sleeveless jersey.

IMG_9763-1.jpg