JerseyCentral contact info?

DropkickMurphy8

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to IJ boards, Johansson! Good to see you over here from JC. :thumbsup: Same with you sjimmie!

I feel like a refugee with only my jerseys on my back :lol:

Anyone see those Miami Heat throwback jerseys (styled as Miami Flordians) last night when they smoked the Sixers? Yikes!

Oh no! Here comes the Philly riff-raff! :D

Well, you Philly fans help me see that your teams are a little more tolerable now! I have more respect for your teams, so I am glad you are all here now. :thumbsup:

Obviously, I was sluggermatt15 over on JC.

Welcome Woody! Yep, Brilliant! is NJ Mike from JC. Now the secret's out! :lol:

Looks like Cakey deleted his Facebook and has no contact with anyone over on the JC Facebook group anymore. I'm guessing JC is dead. I know someone put together a ghetto temporary forum, but is there anyone here who has the ability to get a legit forum up and running to replace JC?

I can help if necessary.

Looks like Cakey deleted his Facebook and has no contact with anyone over on the JC Facebook group anymore.

I officially hate him now.

There is a JC Facebook group? I am going to miss JC. Especially some of the info I needed from there.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/101081517377/

Looks like one of the guys says he's going to start a new forum if cakey doesn't something. Apparently I'm "not dedicated enough" because I didn't post every 5 seconds, so I'm not even gonna bother doing anything.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/101081517377/

Looks like one of the guys says he's going to start a new forum if cakey doesn't something. Apparently I'm "not dedicated enough" because I didn't post every 5 seconds, so I'm not even gonna bother doing anything.

Thanks. I noticed you quite a bit over there and If you are willing to then I wouldn't see a problem. It's better than seeing all that info just disappear. As long as people aren't leading people to buy bootlegs then it's a good enough job. You have the passion for it, that's more than good enough for me.

I knew that was The Simpsons! Who else uses d'oh mid-sentence with a Woo-hoo to end the sentence? I was more pissed that mods don't get a salary. You do this out of the goodness of your heart? Pfft.

Yeah I'm going to give that guy Mack a week or so to see how it plays out with cakey and if he doesn't have something solid (and free) then I'll get to work on a phpBB forum like this one. I've done it before, it's easy enough to set it up.

You know, I'm really getting tired of wasting good Simpsons references on you. Be older, you tool!

Oi! I resemble this remark!! Even I got the Simpsons reference! :fight:

Yeah I'm going to give that guy Mack a week or so to see how it plays out with cakey and if he doesn't have something solid (and free) then I'll get to work on a phpBB forum like this one. I've done it before, it's easy enough to set it up.

Mack will get something set up. All of the mods are from a core group of guys that had been on the forum, and it's earlier version (NLT), for years. I was a newer guy, since I only joined NLT about 6 years ago. Cakey was a very gung ho new member (like you), who really wanted to be a part of the new site (like you). As you can guess, it didn't turn out that well. I'm sure it's nothing against you personally, they probably just want to keep it within the core group of guys that have been around for years, as I am sure you can understand.

"That guy Mack" is one of the reasons this community even exists. I don't care if it takes him a month to set it up. It should rest in the hands of Mack who has been in the community since the very beginning. I know Mack personally. He most certainly won't just disappear.

Edited by Woodward777