Buying a CCCP Olympic team jersey?

metaphaze

I don't know much about the 1980 CCCP jerseys. Where they dye sublimated or where the letters and numbers sewn on twill?

They may have been sewn on felt or something like it... I don't think the sublimation was around back then. A trip to the HHOF would answer your questions. There may be some pics on their website if you are lucky.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone who wants one of those is hereby on notice it will cost you a major fortune to outbid me.

That is all.

Anyone who wants one of those is hereby on notice it will cost you a major fortune to outbid me.

That is all.

I'm up for that challange.

I'm up for that challange.

There's three of them. Which number are you after?

There's three of them. Which number are you after?

My problem is that I'll be out of town with no internet when the auctions are ending. I'd like to get the number 2. I'll probably just bid on this one though because I already own the red #19 that it matches.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/260993963818?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

They are already priced at what I would consider the top of what they are worth also.