New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

Check the white born-on sticker on the tags. I'd be surprised if it was made after 2007.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a 1.0.

My bad. 1.0 is last year and 2.0 this year! Still very happy with the jersey. Any noticeable sizing difference between 1.0 and 2.0?

My bad. 1.0 is last year and 2.0 this year! Still very happy with the jersey. Any noticeable sizing difference between 1.0 and 2.0?

Not really, the 2.0 are made of Air-Knit and stretch mesh instead of X-trafil and stretch mesh. The 2.0 will fit more like a traditional jersey.

I also noticed you are also looking for a size 50 2.0. The smallest I've ever seen the Canucks issue was a 54 and starting this season they've been selling team stock to the general public with the smallest size being a 52.

Sleeves are much shorter on the 2.0. For my 1.0 size 54s the sleeves are long for me. I have two game worn 2.0 size 58s and the length is fine. Body is a bit wider for a 2.0.

I finally got my first Los Angeles Kings Wayne Gretzky double CCM home jersey. It's made to be a 91/92 so I will be adding on the 75th anniversary and the LA Kings 25th anniversary patches to the jersey. I also compared it to a game worn Gretzky jersey and it looks like the font used for the name is a bit off. Now this one came with a nameplate which is fine because its much easer to take it off. I just hope Truman can get the name font done correctly this time. I also wanted to ask you guys if CCM/Maska ever made double CCM blank jerseys for customizers?

IMG_1577.jpgIMG_1575.jpg

Nice Gretzky. My brother has one like that but it isn't double CCM. He got back in 1993 so I know for a fact it has the authentic 75th and King 25th patches. I've never had any luck finding an authentic double CCM jersey for Gretzky. Most of the ones I've seen on Ebay are fakes. I really want a Gretzky Blues jersey but can't find one that is double CCM that I know is real. I may have to settle on customizing my single CCM Blues into a Gretzky.

Nice Gretzky. My brother has one like that but it isn't double CCM. He got back in 1993 so I know for a fact it has the authentic 75th and King 25th patches. I've never had any luck finding an authentic double CCM jersey for Gretzky. Most of the ones I've seen on Ebay are fakes. I really want a Gretzky Blues jersey but can't find one that is double CCM that I know is real. I may have to settle on customizing my single CCM Blues into a Gretzky.

I thought I had seen a couple Blues double tagged for sale here over the last six months, maybe I am crazy. I found my double tagged black Kings with authentic NHL 75th and Kings 25th patches from a member here. It was not posted in a recent for sale thread but I just looked through old posts and sales threads on the topic and sent him a PM to ask if he still had any availaible, and he said he did still have a couple.

Send me a PM if you want the members name, he said he also had a white Kings double tagged with 1993 Cup Finals patch.

Thanks bro, the guy that I purchased this from had both home and away Blues double CCM Gretzkys for sale. I can ask him if he still has them for sale if you're still interested.

i enjoy the yellow nux jerseys.. where did you find an authentic of that version?

I located one on eBay from seller 'gretzkytablehockey'.

I would have liked to have grabbed the yellow Reinhart Canucks jersey that ended up going for $380.00 recently on eBay, but i have jerseys that i would like to get customized, including the jerseys i recently picked up.

Correct. The spaces inside the lettering were all yellow on the original CCM jersey. That one there is a CCM Vintage re-issue from 2004. Still very nice but just slightly off.

A nice jersey but a fairly important detail. It changes the whole look of the jersey in my opinion.

I've seen a couple of those around and always been baffled. To be honest I never knew they re-issued those.

Thanks for the info on the Vintage jersey release. I'm still happy to have it. :)

Thanks for the info on the Vintage jersey release. I'm still happy to have it. :)

Nice pick up and I think the Canucks Vintage S. looks great.

Pair of Whaler Craven gamers. The green one originally had the name Evason.

whalers_green_craven_front.jpgwhalers_green_craven_back.jpg

whalers_white_craven_front.jpgwhalers_white_craven_back.jpg

Wow, those two are real beauties. So rare to see that style of Whalers jerseys, let alone gamers. So did the team recycle the Evason to put Craven on it? Also, interesting that the white one has the 75th patch but the hem line tag doesn't have the orange NHL shield next to the CCM on the hem.

Lots of great jerseys posted this week.

Very nice NYI 25th patch! Would you mind telling me where you got it? I am in the market for 2-3! :thumbsup:

I had purchased several patches from eBay seller 'mpzmpzmpz' recently. Some months back, he was selling a few authentic NYI 25th patches on eBay. I asked him if he had any remaining. He said he only had one left, which he sold to me. I was hoping he had more, as i need a couple of more for my NYI 'Wave' jerseys.