New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome Legwand and Suter. Gonna be making some big adds to my Preds collection soon.

Thanks. I'm working on a couple more myself.

Can't wait to see what you have coming up.

Local pick up the old man hooked me up with 2 blanks and he had two with his last name on the back and #69. I stripped the black one which came out perfect, white one will be done tomorrow. One day I'll post all my Chevey logo Kings jersey in one picture and you guys will be blown away :D

IMG_2185.JPG

Then this was the Selanne that had the upside down 8's that recently sold on eBay. The numbers came off okay with Goof Off but left some glue behind. I washed the jersey and it dried up so tomorrow I'll hit the numbers again and try to remove as much as I can and then if any left Truman can do the rest :D

IMG_2186.jpg

IMG_2187.jpg

Local pick up the old man hooked me up with 2 blanks and he had two with his last name on the back and #69. I stripped the black one which came out perfect, white one will be done tomorrow. One day I'll post all my Chevey logo Kings jersey in one picture and you guys will be blown away :D

Then this was the Selanne that had the upside down 8's that recently sold on eBay. The numbers came off okay with Goof Off but left some glue behind. I washed the jersey and it dried up so tomorrow I'll hit the numbers again and try to remove as much as I can and then if any left Truman can do the rest :D

I am glad you are happy with the Wild Wing. I still don't understand why people love that hideous thing so much, but I guess rarity is a factor!

I am looking forward to seeing the entire Kings Chevy collection!

Nice Stepan above too. I love Arena Wear!

I LOVE that Federov All-Star. He's finally retired from playing and will be the GM of the Central Sports Command Army (Red Army) team in Moscow now.

I'll step on that Stepan! Very nice...it came out great! Very happy it came out perfect. See Matt, there was nothing to worry about!

I am so excited to get this one. A huge thanks to Chris (walzthewarrior) for hooking me up with this.

Game Worn Reebok 6100 Marc Staal Sudbury Wolves 2005-2006 Away Jersey W/ Captains C. Chris tells me that the team told him that this was Staals playoff jersey from that year, so the wear is light. I only had a few minutes to look it over, so there might be more I haven't noticed yet.

IMG_6635.jpg

IMG_6640.jpg

A few stick marks on the crest and numbers.

IMG_6637.jpg

IMG_6642.jpg

And a small hole in the front.

IMG_6644.jpg

First, amazing pickup, grats! Obviously I'm a Marc Staal fan, but I've also always loved the Sudbury jerseys, great classic logo.

Does Arena Wear do the actual Rangers team jerseys now? Do they use EDGE material nameplates? How much is their customization via the NHL Shop?

Thanks!

Loved that one.. Very glad it actually gets to be worn at the Garden during his outstanding playoff performance..

Besides I own a Benoit Pouliot Blue Wolves and we all know that he will end up being a better player.. lol

Congrats Matt.. You will love it more than I..

Finished this bad boy today. I was lucky to find golden orange thread that is perfect match (i love you mom). Hey, even small men need love too.. and accurate customization. The font looks to match the game jersey pretty darn close, if not bang on. Sleeve numbers were a pain to stitch because its so low. Overall very happy about it.

lemieux92-93frontback.jpg

Pick these up from SLC today. The numbers on Frattin look ridiculously small and ugly. But I blame Reebok for making crap jerseys that arent small people-friendly.

frattinfrontback.jpg

gardiner3rdfrontback.jpg

Loved that one.. Very glad it actually gets to be worn at the Garden during his outstanding playoff performance..

Besides I own a Benoit Pouliot Blue Wolves and we all know that he will end up being a better player.. lol

Congrats Matt.. You will love it more than I..

BP never got his fair shake here in MN. 50/50 on the fans high expectations and Douggie Riser for that one. Kid has talent but it has been stunted.

At least it is no James Sheppard!

Got this today from EPS.... This was my attempt to replicate a jersey worn on October31, 2001 to pay tribute to the First Responders of September 11. See link: http://www.nhluniforms.com/2001-02/Flyers.html I purchased the blank jersey from fellow IJmember rob77ta…thanks again Rob! CustomPatches were made for me by Dorholt Custom Sports (I have a spare pair ifanyone wants to buy them PM me), Kit and customization by EPS. 2284429200107124606S500x500Q85.jpg2004131630107124606S500x500Q85.jpg

Yes looks good my man. Good stuff!!!

PM SENT

The Roenick looks sweet man and the patchs top it off.

That Flyers jersey is awesome looking great Job .

rob77ta any more Flyers gear for sale ??????

Got a few this week:

2011-12 Springfield Falcons Matt Calvert Home - I've wanted a #37 jersey for some time (for a player I like), and this year was my chance. I've wanted this shirt since I heard he was wearing the number. When Springfield auctioned their home set on ebay, I figured it was just my luck that Matt's jersey wasn't in the lot...as it turns out, it was given to the AHL, who in turned, auctioned it themselves. I am happy to have won it. It has a couple pretty good sized repairs on the left sleeve and shoulder.

7231011114_ca0d3cb374.jpg

7231012972_2fcdbf6949.jpg

2003-04 Hartford Wolf Pack Fedor Tyutin Road - bought from another collector. Happy to add it to the Tyutin collection! This thing is pretty beat with holes, stick and puck marks, slashes, burns... I really like this style and the use of the liberty logo on the right shoulder.

7230991140_13ac862f70.jpg

7230992912_0ff52a37b3.jpg

These next two are from the March 31, 2012 Columbus Chill alumni game, held at one of Columbus' "Chiller" ice rinks...the name being an homage to the team that Columbus embraced. Hockey has been in Columbus for many years, but the Chill and there irreverent attitude and play are what proved Columbus as a hockey market going forward.

2012 Columbus Chill Alumni John Sandell Home

7230939136_02a865c2a8.jpg

7230940818_6b3c53c933.jpg

sponsor logo: The Chiller ice rinks logo is a nice homage to the Chill and their impact on hockey in Columbus.

7230942170_d09f36a75e.jpg

2012 Columbus Chill Opponent Road NNOB - no idea who wore this. The opponent team was comprised of former CBJ players as well as college/junior players Hoping to find out more eventually, since I could not attend the game.

7230943682_215eec9362.jpg

7230945240_d74e56e196.jpg

the crest logo is a really cool glittery silver:

7230946444_beb666175a.jpg

That Roenick is gorgeous! Very nice work!

Love the Toots Wolf Pack jersey. I always liked the grey mesh underarm gussets.

Also those Chill jerseys are great. I remember going to quite a few Columbus Chill games back in the day, especially the games against the Dayton Bombers.