New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

Nice Scott Walker, if you can get a video when the jersey got ripped that would be awesome.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went back to the equipment sale today and got some more...I have a problem. lol. Hoping to use a couple of the overall batch as trade bait.

2011-12 Ohio State University Ben Gallacher Gray Alternate - FLA 4th round pick in 2010

7296446784_d43512dd4f.jpg

7296454380_be744eccb3.jpg

2011-12 Ohio State University Max McCormick Road Scarlet - OTT 6th round pick in 2011

7296426438_cb4aaeec74.jpg

7296436100_90c621748c.jpg

2011-12 Ohio State University Chad Diddery Home White

7317380398_49abf18138.jpg

7317382062_c881733d24.jpg

2011-12 Ohio State University Brady Hjelle Gray Alternate - nice repair by crest, my first goalie swift

7296463010_272720757d.jpg

7296478666_c4978c603c.jpg

The red ones are really sharp. I like the true dropshadow customization too. Very nice. I'm just really shocked that there are other teams wearing Swift besides national teams. That doesn't bode well for the NHL when Nike takes over eventually.

The red ones are really sharp. I like the true dropshadow customization too. Very nice. I'm just really shocked that there are other teams wearing Swift besides national teams. That doesn't bode well for the NHL when Nike takes over eventually.

fwiw, of the five styles they wore this year, the gray was the only swift, although the outdoor game ones may have been swifts..havent seen one in person to know for sure.

last season, I believe the regular home and away primaries were swifts.

The red ones are really sharp. I like the true dropshadow customization too. Very nice.

What he said :rolleyes:

The black dropshadow really makes those jerseys classy looking!

What he said :rolleyes:

The black dropshadow really makes those jerseys classy looking!

Very cool, but reminds me of the Cincinnati Reds new-ish unis.

The more classic numbers on the grays are cut interestingly. I don't know enough about customization to know what it's called, but the red is the lowest layer. the black is the same level as the red and the white is raised. Looks very sharp, and is ultimately what talked me into going back to get a couple today. Glad I did, honestly. The grey is the one photomatch I've been able to find thus far...

12-02-25-MH-0799.jpg

Having grown up in Ann Arbor, home of University of Michigan, I absolutly hate Ohio State, but those are pretty cool jerseys.

As mom always told me growing up, Muck Fichigan :thumbsup:

Great OSU pickups ... I'd love those grey jerseys.

I like those grey OSU jerseys a lot also. I would love to find a blank authentic somewhere.

I am quite certain nobody will care, but in honor of my soccer team becoming Champions of Europe I figured I would share. 2012 Chelsea F.C. Juan Mata Champions League Final Jersey. If you do like soccer jerseys, I got some good ones in my collection so check them out in my sig.

DSCN1365.jpg

DSCN1384.jpg

DSCN1376.jpg

I am quite certain nobody will care, but in honor of my soccer team becoming Champions of Europe I figured I would share. 2012 Chelsea F.C. Juan Mata Champions League Final Jersey. If you do like soccer jerseys, I got some good ones in my collection so check them out in my sig.

This might be a dumb question, but I would guess they get an automatic bid to be back in the CL next year, regardless of their EPL finish?

Also, Chelsea sucks, GO GUNNERS!

This might be a dumb question, but I would guess they get an automatic bid to be back in the CL next year, regardless of their EPL finish?

[/quote

Yes, they get to go straight to the group stage unlike the 4th EPL team that normally has qualifiers. On a positive for you the Chelsea win knocked Spurs out of next years competition as they had finished 4th and Chelsea takes their place.

Yes, they get to go straight to the group stage unlike the 4th EPL team that normally has qualifiers. On a positive for you the Chelsea win knocked Spurs out of next years competition as they had finished 4th and Chelsea takes their place.

While it is nice to see misfortune befall Tottenham, I would much rather Chelsea get bumped. I have a friend who is an obnoxious Ranger, Yankee, Cowboys, Chelsea fan and anytime sports are disappointing for him, it is all the better for me...he can be a real annoying ###### sometimes...

I am quite certain nobody will care, but in honor of my soccer team becoming Champions of Europe I figured I would share. 2012 Chelsea F.C. Juan Mata Champions League Final Jersey.

BLUE IS THE COLOUR FOOTBALL IS THE GAME

WE'RE ALL TOGETHER AND WINNING IS OUR AIM

SO CHEER US ON THROUGH THE SUN AND RAIN

CAUSE CHELSEA, CHELSEA IS OUR NAME!

:D :D :D :D :D

Sick jersey btw, that is so badass

At least it's a good player on that Chelski jersey and not an Englishman.

There is hope for you still.

Yes, and it has happened once before. The Scousebags won CL in 2005 but finished 5th in the EPL, and to make things better it was Everton of all teams that finished 4th. So UEFA ended up putting both teams in CL with Everton in the 3rd qualifying round and the Scousebags in the 1st round. The scheduling became a pain in the Arse with the extra team and the bigger problem was splitting the money. After that happened UEFA made a provision that the defending champs would take the spot of the last qualifying team. lol Spuds.

Looking forward to Euro 2012, every two summers I start adding a few soccer jerseys but usually end up giving up a few months later because they just change too ###### often.

Thanks to Mike for the Brilliant! customizing jobs on these. I couldn't be happier, this was one of my finer hauls for sure. If anyone needs work done, I can't recommend Mike more, he takes better care of my jerseys than any other place I've ever used, and his work is always spot on.

First up is an authentic Springfield Falcons, 52, that shall become a Briere. Received this in a trade from BJD, he who shall not be named apparently lol:

HPIM3131.jpg

Next up is a 2.0 2011 All Star Briere. Kit done from EPS, single layer dyed twill and I freakin' love it:

HPIM3126.jpg

HPIM3127.jpg

Next we have a 2.0 2011 Giroux, same info as the Briere:

HPIM3129.jpg

HPIM3130.jpg

Next is a 2010 Winter Classic 1.0 Giroux, kit from Philly Express:

HPIM3124.jpg

HPIM3125.jpg

Now this...this is my new baby. I can safely say I'm the only owner of any jersey like this aside from the actual gamer. Jersey was a stripped GI, patch came from James (cowboys) who I cannot thank enough. It's a 2.0 2012 Howe retirement night Giroux, and it's freakin' perfect:

HPIM3122.jpg

HPIM3123-1.jpg

My Giroux collection is up to 7, getting pretty awesome. Still have like...6 or 7 more to do hahaha.

This thread was lacking some Flyers love. Everything looks sweet, dude!

Thanks guys :) The Giroux Howe jersey is easily the new pride and joy of my collection.

Had the jersey since the first day they arrived at the team store but got it back from the embroiderers today.

That Thunderbirds jersey has a lot going on. I like it!

Nice Giroux too!

Those Thunderbirds jerseys are my favorite jerseys in the world, such a big fan...probably my favorite logo in all of hockey. Would love to pick one of those up at some point...not that one in particular, but one of the styles.