New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

Wait a minute. The Preds still use 1.0's? Or is that an Erat thing? Because that is most definitely a 1.0 jersey.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh the 2.0s are like that too? Thats pretty odd, I could definitely pull it off easily. And yeah, the Caps only had 2 sets of the thirds. The Beags is set 2. Its cool to have the only 1.0 used.

Yeah, they're a fuzzy, almost felt like material, like the patches have been lately on MLB hats, like the World Series patch on my 09 Yanks hat.

Got this thanks to Wooten. Blue Jackets Inaugural Season Set 1 Preseason game worn Bert Robertsson home jersey. This is a grail of mine even with it only being a preseason jersey worn by a no name. It is still the genesis of the Blue Jackets jerseys and it brings me one step closer to having an example of every Jackets jersey worn on the ice.

For anyone that does not know the Jackets first season jerseys are unique in a few ways. The obvious thing is the Inaugural Season patch, but a few things that most do not notice is that the number font used for this season is different from what has been used every season since, the numbers are also reverse kiss cut and the set tag for the home jerseys is located behind the front crest.

P1010424.JPG

P1010425.JPG

P1010431.JPG

P1010413.JPG

The ASG jerseys the last two years all had the felt NHL shield.

Just checked my 5...CONFIRMED.

Ah weird. My all star is at EPS, didnt quite remember it. Well either way, still awesome.

Got this thanks to Wooten. Blue Jackets Inaugural Season Set 1 Preseason game worn Bert Robertsson home jersey. This is a grail of mine even with it only being a preseason jersey worn by a no name. It is still the genesis of the Blue Jackets jerseys and it brings me one step closer to having an example of every Jackets jersey worn on the ice.

For anyone that does not know the Jackets first season jerseys are unique in a few ways. The obvious thing is the Inaugural Season patch, but a few things that most do not notice is that the number font used for this season is different from what has been used every season since, the numbers are also reverse kiss cut and the set tag for the home jerseys is located behind the front crest.

Wow! That is really cool. I'm not a Jackets fan, but the uniqueness of that jersey is impressive. That number font is wild. Congrats!

Edited by TMLFAN
Please try not to quote pictures. Thanks

Its a great day at my house. Three awesome arrivals.

First, a Capitals Third set 3 worn by Jay Beagle. These are just awesome in person, the 2.0 is so much better than the 1.0. To top it off, this jersey saw more ice time than Ovechkin's... haha

Next, Matt Hendricks' NHL debut jersey. Just awesome, my favorite current player, now I have his AHL & NHL debut jerseys. Now I need to get a Caps and one from every other team he played for...

It was like Christmas today (maybe even better).

Very nice beagle and I also love Hendricks. Would have loved to get a Caps game worn alt but I blew all my money on the Brouwer Locomotiv Memorial game worn. I went low class and got an indo edge Hendricks alt.

Well done with Beagle, he was huge down the stretch.

Whatever happened to that guy?

It was Johnny the whole time. Seriously though don't start asking questions, let him stay gone.

I believe it can be CONFIRMED by my IP that it wasn't me. Dude trolled HFBoards as well. However, I do intend on bringing back CONFIRMED. That is CONFIRMED.

awesome jersey bro, love it with the inaugural patch.

Glad to help. Good thing I offered it to you before seeing it in person, I might've kept it :thumbsup:

Those inaugurals are just so darn tough. This is the first and only preseason one I've seen. Might just be one of the rarest combo of player and jersey design of all the CBJ shirts to get!

I told bluejacket I would hold off on this, but I can't....I'll just hold off on posting it on the CBJ board, ok?

My first USHL. This thing's been on ebay forever, taunting me. I finally got it when I got a nice credit from something else.

2007-08 Chicago Steel Will Weber - Chicago Steel folks...is white home or road? - CBJ prospect, now signed to his first pro contract and expected to develop into an NHL defenseman.

7347326714_8ef897fd5e.jpg

7347327454_6fd0d4b894.jpg

2011-12 Ottawa 67s Dalton Smith Road - first, let me say that the 67s were *awesome* to deal with. I emailed Monday night, they called me early Tuesday morning and today (Wednesday, the jersey was at my door). Shipping, etc was $50, but the actual cost was $65 - they wrote a note that they thought this was too much so they only charged me $50. Fast, courteous...just couldn't ask for better, and the jersey exceeds my expectation.

7347328096_389f96f83f.jpg

7347328764_3de01918b1.jpg

7162120259_3a70b78b2d_m.jpg

photomatched to stick marks on left side / right arm "3" and other points in this scrap:

Photo Link (can't embed)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P66LFvbGq3s

Oh the 2.0s are like that too? Thats pretty odd, I could definitely pull it off easily. And yeah, the Caps only had 2 sets of the thirds. The Beags is set 2. Its cool to have the only 1.0 used.

The shields on my 2.0s are like that also.

My Indo has a regular patch.

2011-12 Ottawa 67s Dalton Smith Road - first, let me say that the 67s were *awesome* to deal with. I emailed Monday night, they called me early Tuesday morning and today (Wednesday, the jersey was at my door). Shipping, etc was $50, but the actual cost was $65 - they wrote a note that they thought this was too much so they only charged me $50. Fast, courteous...just couldn't ask for better, and the jersey exceeds my expectation. Thanks to Nathan for mentioning to me in a PM or I would've completely missed out.

Very sharp 67s jersey! That was pretty awesome of them to do that. :thumbsup:

2011-12 Ottawa 67s Dalton Smith Road - first, let me say that the 67s were *awesome* to deal with. I emailed Monday night, they called me early Tuesday morning and today (Wednesday, the jersey was at my door). Shipping, etc was $50, but the actual cost was $65 - they wrote a note that they thought this was too much so they only charged me $50. Fast, courteous...just couldn't ask for better, and the jersey exceeds my expectation. Thanks to Nathan for mentioning to me in a PM or I would've completely missed out.

7347328096_389f96f83f.jpg

Beautiful jersey. Did they have a bunch of game worns available or was this a right place right time kind of thing for you?

Glad to help. Good thing I offered it to you before seeing it in person, I might've kept it :thumbsup:

Those inaugurals are just so darn tough. This is the first and only preseason one I've seen. Might just be one of the rarest combo of player and jersey design of all the CBJ shirts to get!

I told bluejacket I would hold off on this, but I can't....I'll just hold off on posting it on the CBJ board, ok?

My first USHL. This thing's been on ebay forever, taunting me. I finally got it when I got a nice credit from something else.

2007-08 Chicago Steel Will Weber - Chicago Steel folks...is white home or road? - CBJ prospect, now signed to his first pro contract and expected to develop into an NHL defenseman.

Ahhh you're the one who got the Steel. I've been negotiating with the seller for months being that I know what the seller paid for it and the original owner sold it for, we obviously n ever could reach a price. I'm glad it ended up in good hands! As far as home or road, it's both. The USHL generally has the teams play half the home games in the whites and the other half in the darks. I really would love to see the NHL adopt this, it's cool to be able to see a majority of the teams jerseys home and away being a season ticket holder. There's still two more Webers out there from that season as well, I saw the red on ebay not too long ago but not sure where the black one ended up.

Beautiful jersey. Did they have a bunch of game worns available or was this a right place right time kind of thing for you?

Thanks, I love it.

A friend mentioned it in a passing comment. As far as I understand, all jerseys from this season were on sale

They announced it a few days ago.

Here's the info: 67s

And finally, Martin Erat Set 1 jersey. There are quite a few interesting quirks about this thing. Ill point out below.

Now the coolest part, it looks like this jersey also made it into the playoffs. Set 1 jerseys were kept as backup and I was easily able to photomatch it to a playoff game. I've contacted MeiGray for more info. Check out the crest and compare to the Getty shot-

2edpq29.jpg

144025451-ryan-suter-of-the-nashville-pr

It was like Christmas today (maybe even better).

Hi Brandon,

The Nashville equipment manager just contacted me. Martin Erat did wear your set 1 jersey in the playoffs as well as the set 2. Because Erat wears the version 1.0, it retains moisture and he would switch to a dry jersey to feel more comfortable.

Congrats on having a jersey worn in the playoffs and photomatched!

Best Regards,

MeiGray

!!!

Thats pretty sweet!