New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Each yeah the Blue Jackets do a number of give aways to STHs that renew their tickets and I was one of the lucky winners of a game worn jersey and I picked it up today. Did not end up with a big name, but it is still a cool jersey.

2011-2012 Set 1 Tomas Kubalik jersey. The jersey does not have a ton of wear but it does have a huge team repair on the back. I have not been able to photo match the repair yet put I do have a video of when I think the damage happened.

This fight happened in last years NHL Prospects Tournament in Traverse City. Notice where Lashoff grabs Kubalik's jersey. Also Kubalik is wearing an "A" on this jersey and I can see a faint trace of an "A" on my jersey.

This jersey is also rebranded with the "Vector" covered up with a "Word Mark" Patch.

P1010450.JPG

P1010474.JPG

P1010451.JPG

P1010455.JPG

Is that Lauridsen an All-Star? Also, nice Lindros alumni, I am looking to grab a couple of low value 2.0's if I get this next job and do some similar projects, maybe a LeClair and we can have a super moment playing street hockey where you pass me the puck and I tap it in after a decade of not having played hockey together, MAGICAL!

Also, if you ever want to flip the Lauridsen in the future for a few bucks, let me know, I have a man crush on the 6'7" giant who could eventually step into the Flyers line up...

It's an AHL 75th anniversary jersey that all AHL teams at some point last year.

I don't really follow much AHL, so essentially, everyone of the teams wore that jersey or an opposite version for a game? I was going to say, as much as I like Oliver, I didn't expect him to be an AHL All-Star. Perhaps I should read up on man-crushes more often...

It's an AHL 75th anniversary jersey that all AHL teams at some point last year.

Sorry, that is not correct. Only a few teams wore them. It was very limited. All teams had the 75th anniversary patch on the rear tail of their jerseys, and a few wore throwback jerseys for two games, but not every team wore the blue 75th jerseys.

Sorry, that is not correct. Only a few teams wore them. It was very limited. All teams had the 75th anniversary patch on the rear tail of their jerseys, and a few wore throwback jerseys for two games, but not every team wore the blue 75th jerseys.

What he said. Niether Milwaukee nor Chicago ever wore those... though Winnipeg did.

Not a new pick-up but some HHOF patch's I was looking for finally popped up on Ebay so I was able to get an 05 patch to put onto this jersey. How fitting is it that I finish this jersey up on draft day and the 20th anniversary of the day this guy was drafted first overall but refused to play for the Nordiques. Weird.

2178629790105461084S425x425Q85.jpg2918291650105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

Great looking Lindros maybe one day I will do a Leafs jersey up ( That was hard to type )

Very Nice Sir! One day I have to get a couple more of those myself(home 6100's tho) I dont have a Niedermayer Cup one yet.

Thank you. I am glad I finally got one. I thought I was never going to get one.

My first authentic. Reebok Edge 1.0 SCF Ryan Kesler home Vancouver. I really like the feel of the authentic to the premier.

van1r.jpgvanpt.jpg

Sorry if the pictures aren't that great. This is the first time I've done this

Going to post these before Wooten floods the board with his haul of Jackets jerseys from tonight Draft Party.

2010-2011 Game Worn Vermette 3rd jersey.

P1010541.JPG

P1010534.JPG

P1010510.JPG

2011-2012 York game worn 3rd jersey. This jersey is interesting because the JHM "Word Mark" found on the back of the collar was only to be used during the 2010-2011 season, but because of jersey shortages some old stock was used and a few players were given 2010-2011 jerseys that were rebranded and had the "Vector" logo covered up with the "Word Mark" logo but were left with the JHM "Word Mark". I was also able to photomatch this jersey.

P1010519.JPG

P1010527.JPG

P1010500.JPG

york3%2520match.JPG

My first authentic. Reebok Edge 1.0 SCF Ryan Kesler home Vancouver. I really like the feel of the authentic to the premier.

That is a SICK jersey! Where did you get it?

Those AHL 75th anny jerseys are nice.

Definitely.

bluejacket, nice stuff, and thanks for your help at the equipment sale today!

my haul:

2011-12 CBJ Vinny Prospal Alt - huge cluster of repairs on left shoulder, repairs on both arms

7423369914_d761ff0a8f.jpg

7423371506_3bc17b2b14.jpg

2011-12 CBJ Curtis Sanford Alt

7423365372_a603e352cc.jpg

2011-12 CBJ Cam Atkinson Alt

7423361988_79d7bd1781.jpg

Game Issued:

2010-11 CBJ Ryan Johansen Alt, prepped for 2011 preseason

7423569502_6dbecb029d.jpg

2010-11 CBJ Michael Chaput, recent Memorial Cup MVP, prepped for 2011 preseason

7423366888_52a6640154.jpg

Also got this old one:

GI Martin Prusek w/ Katrina Patch

7423351902_af9d3301e8.jpg

7423353812_cbf310b912.jpg

Another Monarchs addition. Needed this style with the Kings logo sewn onto the back hem.

Brendan Buckley 06-07 set 1 Captains jersey. Decent wear with a few holes, board burns, some paint transfer, and a nice stick mark on the front under the crest.

BrendanBuckleyFront.jpgBrendanBuckleyBack.jpg

I like the crown on the hem. That's a neat little touch and nod to the parent club.

I liked the understated approach of that look.

They use two crown patchs on the shoulders now and for a few years used a Monarchs logo on one shoulder and a Kings crown on the other.

Something to be said for having your own identity with a subtle tip of the hat to the big club like the one above,

Is that Lauridsen an All-Star? Also, nice Lindros alumni, I am looking to grab a couple of low value 2.0's if I get this next job and do some similar projects, maybe a LeClair and we can have a super moment playing street hockey where you pass me the puck and I tap it in after a decade of not having played hockey together, MAGICAL!

Also, if you ever want to flip the Lauridsen in the future for a few bucks, let me know, I have a man crush on the 6'7" giant who could eventually step into the Flyers line up...

pm sent it is up for grabs if you want it